Simply sober September week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a thread in the "just starting out" section that was titled "October Sober" and I liked the ring it had. Perhaps we could borrow from the idea and call our month "Simply Sober October", or something along those lines. I have to say that "Omnipotent" doesn't quite feel right to me because I don't feel all powerful where al is concerned, at least not yet. But if somebody else starts the thread tomorrow, and Omnipotent is striking a chord for them, I certainly will join in and work at it!!!:H

Rusty, my son is doing better emotionally but still no job. DIL is now in a Recovery Center and appear to be doing better. She is regaining her physical health at least, but has a long road regarding the addiction. Thanks for asking.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm going to make sure I sleep in just a little in the morning so some one else has to make the decision about October's thread name :H

Dill, I'm glad your son is OK, hope he finds emplyemnt soon.
      Your DIL must be doing a lot of thinking now about her future & that of the children. I pray she makes some good decisions.

It's raining lightly & a bit chilly. I hope it kilss off the last of the stink bugs. I'm sick to deathof looking at them this weekend
      I did light a small, smokey fire Friday night Star & cleared out the chimney but they came back, ugh!

OK, good night all!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X