Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AF day Tuesday25 Sept..look its right !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all................and how are we today?Better than the weather I hope !Hammering it down again..time to get all those jobs in the house done that have been stashed in the round toit..you know the ones..yep Ill get round to it.Just had another read of the posts....boy its like a physics/chemistry lesson going on....something I was never good at.Right then lets make a start...tea and coffee on the go..and also toast this morning..these dark mornings tend to have a bit of brekkie too.

Good morning ppq..how are you today?Any developments on the legal side?Hope you hear something soon..keep strong..Playing bridge?Can honestly say I have never played it..like crib though

Morning chef..how are you today?take it you were pretty busy yesterday?Yes you will soon hit the 60 mark..keep at it

Mollyka..hows about ye today then?look no poetry..easy peasy no brain taxing at this time of the morning!How you feeling after your visit to the tooth mechanic yesterday?hope all is well..where your partner in crime this morning?She is usually on here pretty rapidly.Oh well..keep smiling..even if you arent happy it gives people something to talk about......."see yer wee wumman there.. shes not stoppped grinnin sure.Shes either mad or got bad wind!!"

Good morning Kuya..how are you today? yep picked up the natural progression from hand to job!

Morning Mr G ..how are you down there this fine day? Well the next goal is....?Strangely enough, my days are starting to all sort of become less important..Dont get me wrong the milestones still are, but i dont get up every day and think well Im on day such and such any more..had to check this morning..I am on 84 today..just need to make sure that complacency doesnt set in.Looking at going on a Caribbean cruise in January so that will be a tester !!

Morning Lav no poems today..just coffee! how are you today? dog fed chickens fed?aaah relax time...do you need any rain over there we have got plenty!

Good morning /afternoon Lilly E...how are you today?what you up to?Dont know if you have thought about it..but that bit you wrote about it not being worth it is pretty expressive and descriptive..just a thought..might be worth posting it in the newbies section....where sometimes resolve isnt as strong to begin with and its so easy to say sod it I will start tomorrow..keep on in their my mate down under you will do it

Morning Ronnie...hows tricks in the coven today with the witches?ope you have better luck with your phone than I have with mine..its on its way back to get fixed as we speak..oh and as a goodwill gesture they gave me another 400 minutes free talk time..on what?..the fkn teapot??..the phone is knackered and doesn't work !!!! Aswe speak I have made you a brew...you are posting while I am writing...lucky Im multiskilled! :H

Morning Satz aka pengy 3 sleeps..how are you this fine day? already posted your partner in crime..so is it the workhouse for you today?another bowl of gruel for yer troubles.I agree its pretty hard pretending to work..theres an art to it.I made a career out of it and they even paid me lots of shekels for it :H Anyway nuff of this..time you were back at the grindstone!

Cantoo..good morning to you..just having a cuppa..care to indulge??Liked the piccies..and the new avatar...glad reality finally works for you now ..well done you put the effort in.So whats on the cards for today then?Is the weather as bad over there as it is here? If memory serves me well,starts getting colder towards the end of this month on..remember being in Suffield November once.and that was cold even by our standards!!

Det how are you in homeland ?OK i hope..take it the lecture must have been work orientated and not as an ..ok and now for some light relief?

Morning YAH and how are you today?Well its not me being a poet you know..its just the words..they come out so...
    Whats in store for you today then? anything lined up?Sounds like your meetin gave you a bit of an eye opener..seeing others struggling is a stark reminder that the path is not always as safe as we would like it to be,and has got some real rocky bits on it which can trip us or make us fall.6weeks in..keep at it you are doing great

Hi Sunflower how are you?nice to"see " you.. Never even thought about Epsom salts as a cleansing agent..Glad you are liking sobriety and getting into it.

Hi Kradle ..long time no see..apart from tris and bis hurting you ok??

Right got to go ..Ronnie is giving me gyp for not making a brew!!! :H

Take care all here and elsewhere whether you are named or not

HAND...
    Mick
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Up and at 'em early...just a quick hello to all the AF peeps out there....busy, busy week for me...Mick, your pose and poetry cracked me up...thanks for the snicker, Micker..
    Chef Robaire
    Nicotine Free: 02/02/2008
    Alcohol Free: 04/01/2014

"It's a Good Feeling to Know Somebody Loves You"....Poco

Comment

Good morning , good afternoon , and good night affers

Comment

Morning ChefR, KY and Mick thanks for starting us off and congrats on getting it right :H

The lawyer called last night to say we have to file the action before we can serve the poa. As far as the other side is concerned, they thought the action was dropped and the file closed. When the lawyers talk today it will open that can of worms again. I'll take it as it comes. Just feeling a little let down this morning.

Going to work today and I might just concentrate on work related tasks and put everything else out of my mind for now.

Rant over, have a great AF Tuesday.....PPQ

Comment

ppq....couldnt resist it..when I saw about you feeling let down..........brought to mind this crappy joke....the Balloon family..Mr and Mrs Balloon and their son..One day the son goes out for a walk and on his travels he finds a pin.He takes it home with him to show his parents..Look mum, look dad at what I have found, and without further ado sticks the pin in his dad then his mum and then into himself.Dad says "look son ,not only have you let me and your mother down, but youve also let yourself down !!!:H:H:H
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Cute Mick....positive note, I don't feel I've let anyone, including myself down.

Don't think I've seen you in an "angelic" mood before. :H

Have a good one...PPQ

Comment

Greetings Abbers

Thanks for the coffee this morning Mick, really needed it!
              I was up with the chickens on this bright, sunny but chilly morning & at my son's house before 8 am to watch the kids for a few hours until he gets home from work. His 24 hr shifts & long commute are a big pain in the butt :H :H
              We will be getting our own rain tonight & tomorrow so you can keep yours

Greetings Chef, kuya & Molly! PQ,i hope everything works out the way you like. Wishing you some mind peace today.

Hopefully i will still have time for a trip to Curves today, i'll put the haircut off until tomorrow, oh well.
              Wishing a terrific AF Tuesday all around

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi all !
                Boy that Mick fella gets around. He was over in the Army barracks eating all our grub this morning.
                Pretended he needed cup of sugar - but we found him with his head in the fridge ..................

HAPPY TUESDAY TO ALL ON THIS THREAD !!!!
                3 sleeps to Greece !!!! :yay:

Comment

Mick;1382558 wrote: ppq....couldnt resist it..when I saw about you feeling let down..........brought to mind this crappy joke....the Balloon family..Mr and Mrs Balloon and their son..One day the son goes out for a walk and on his travels he finds a pin.He takes it home with him to show his parents..Look mum, look dad at what I have found, and without further ado sticks the pin in his dad then his mum and then into himself.Dad says "look son ,not only have you let me and your mother down, but youve also let yourself down !!!:H:H:H
                  :H:H:H LOVE IT !!!

Comment

porqoui;1382549 wrote: Morning ChefR, KY and Mick thanks for starting us off and congrats on getting it right :H

The lawyer called last night to say we have to file the action before we can serve the poa. As far as the other side is concerned, they thought the action was dropped and the file closed. When the lawyers talk today it will open that can of worms again. I'll take it as it comes. Just feeling a little let down this morning.

Going to work today and I might just concentrate on work related tasks and put everything else out of my mind for now.

Rant over, have a great AF Tuesday.....PPQ
                    Ah poor PPQ - hope you managed to put crap out of your mind. Dwelling on it makes it worse. IMO . Yes just take it as it happens ! :l

Comment

Evening all
                      Cantoo love your pics, it looks so peacefull there
                      Mick all seems good on the witches at the moment but i left work early today so i will have to see tomorrow if they have been planing anything on me. I cant believe your phone company giving you extra credit, thats soo funny
                      The weather here is raining at the moment but we have a public holiday on monday and its going to be 28 here then....whoop whoop
                      Ppq hope you are doing ok there honey
                      Lilly how are you doing? Where are you going on your next date? Im such a noisy moo arnt I :H
                      Right im off to be noisy else where now
                      Hope all you wonderful people have a fantastic day & remember a smile on your face makes you feel better :l
                      :dancin: enguin:
                      starting over

Comment

hi all, thanks Mick. You rock. That is all.

BIG congrats to Cantoo and Guitar man on 60 days... G you were here when I first started posting a year and a half ago. Well done, it must be hard in the music realm...Cantoo you really have come so far, its amazing. Well done and keep it up. So worth it.

I read yesterdays thread, and it was interesting to see epsom salts being dscussed. Mg is needed in bone and blood building. It can be deficient in a wide spectrum of people. The absorption of magnesium sulphate uptake occurs across the skin and becomes directly elevated in blood plasma during a bath with salts in it. Excess is excreted from the kidneys. After a few days it starts to decline in urine and plasma, as its taken up for all its roles in human metabolism. Re L Glut alone, AL folk with a long history of Al consumption are deficient usually in many of the minerals and vitamins we need, We can be dehydrated most of the time, and actually show signs of malnutrition. It doesnt take long too bring this up to normal after quitting, if you are taking a multivitamin. Vit D, for Det, often remains low though. So a D sup especially in us Canadians, Alaskans and Northern Europeans, where the sun dont shine is good. Its possible to overdose on the fat soluble vitamins, btw. The water soluble ones excreted, but I would be willing to bet that if an experiment was done where someone had a strong MgSO bath every day, they would start to show excessive accumulation and effects. So here is an interesting experiment

http://www.epsomsaltcouncil.org/arti...um_sulfate.pdf

Back to the dungeon for me. I am working on an air photography project. So glad to be feeling GOOD this morning. I wish I had started earlier like some of you wise and well people.

Kas
                        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Kas..nice to see you with your head out of the dungeon

Comment

Meant to say ..out early doors tomorrow..0615..will try and start the thread..if not any takers???nows your chance to get your name in lights :H

Comment

Happy Tuesday! Not walking so I thought I'd jump in during the day today.

Kas - Thanks for the link Kas. I take soooo many supplements that it would be nice to get the Mg another way. Kill two birds with one stone and the body is a little achy from the increased activity.

Mick - What Did You Do? (Mr. Angelic)? So I'm at work today. Always at work. Then after work I have a board meeting.
                              The weather has ben purrfect! Warm and sunny for days on end. NO I'm not bragging - we'll be down to - 30 before long.

Happy to see you here today PPQ, :chef:, Molly, Lav and Ronnie.

Satz123 - are you excited about something? :yay:

Hope everyone has/had the day they wanted.

Cantoo
                              AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Working...
                              X