af day wednesday 3 Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Morning all...had a lie in this morning..just thought I would let you know before Mrs McGinty starts shouting!!!:H:H
    How are we all today on the boozebusting trail? another day another challenge for the wee man to try and get in with his bottle....but of course you are all going to kick him into touch Right??I cant hear you RIGHT?? hmm done that before!!.

Fore we start..Det my mate how are thing s with you today?? any better..just what exactly happened?Take it easy anyway

Morning Molls the ill..yes yes Im here now!how are you today?has the illness developed into another day of couch flying or is there a dramatic recovery on the cards??Moi ..well its another day of hard graft..its not raining so into the garden with me.

SH.. no brew..apologies everyone....hang on...better now.Anyone else for one?

Morning Kuya,how are things with you today?take it easy it will all come good eventually..thats the pain in the butt bit the eventually it aint timebound.

Morning Lilly...you ok?course your celebrating with me..your here aint you? So your brain is still recovering??Want to borrow mine? its still got the wrapper on :H:H..yeh opened that one up for abuse didnt I? Nice to see you again ..when you back full time? take your time..but make it soon

Morning PPQ.......how are things with you? grab a coffee and lets go.Any developments on anything at pres or still in the waiting game? See youve still got your smiley face on so well done.

Morning Lav..and how was your dddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????Was it as long as that?Heres a cuppa for you.So once the tele got dismantled,the floor had its breakfast,and the cupboards decided to empty themselves out..anything else??Bit of R&R today for you perhaps?

Morning Ronnie..and hows the new phone? still playing are we.Hows work these days? has it quietened down or are they still playing silly games?Enjoy your break on the farm should be good

YAH..and how are you?been a wee while..what you up to?Cmon give us the gen!!

Good morning Nurdl..welcome to the madhouse..you ok? Col glass of perrier sounds nice..but dont think it would fit with the weather here..need a warm cuppa at present.Anyway nice to "see" you

Good morning Cantoo ..and how are you this morning?Thank you for the congrats..soon be your turn.What you up to today?when is it you go zip wiring or whatever it is??

Right thats me folks..offski..have a nice day make the most of it cos this isnt a rehearsal take care all Mick
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Good Morning Molly and Mick...thanks for starting the thread.

Still playing the waiting game but on a good note I got out of Jury Duty. Way too much on my plate right now.

Work wise, dealing with an unhappy client in regards to our rules. Hopefully will all get sorted this morning.

Special good morning to you Det. Sending you wishes for a speedy recovery. Check in soon.

All for me this morning....have a great AF Wednesday all.....PPQ

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Evening from sunny NZ, lovely day today.......makes my heart singggggggggg

Mick , yeah you're right ...gotta keep slugging through. Hey Mick have you written your story yet? Just nosy me I s'pose

DET ........really hope you are feeling a bit better today, need your calming presence astute commentary.

Molly ..... Enjoy your couch for another day .....lucky bint! I haven't had a holiday in 3 years and getting peed off with the grind. How's the relaxing music

PPQ......hang in there, just hang in there...... Play the song, just play the song

For all to come have a great AF day

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Good morning Abbers & Happy Hump day

Really enjoying that coffee this morning Mick, thanks! I went into a MiMom coma after 12.5 hrs with those guys yesterday, goodness :H

I saw this on Facebook this morning & it served to remind me that we truly are our own worst enemies. Thinking of you Det & hope you are on the mend :l

Wishing everyone a terrific AF Wednesday!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Good morning, afternoon, or evening fabbies, whatever suits you!

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been very busy and overwhelmed lately, and everytime I've tried to write something, my mind goes blank. I have been reading though. Knowing you are all here does help give me strength to stay abs. Things are settling down, though, and I'll be much less overwhelmed.

Thanks for getting us sorted out here, Mick. Sounds like it is getting pretty nippy where you live. At least it's not raining today. Your bunnies are so cute!

I hope you feel better soon Mollyka. A nice day laying around on the couch never hurt anyone though.....

Hope you have a good day, too, PPQ.

I'm so jealous of you, KY. You're heading into summer, and well, you know where we're heading here in the N hemisphere. Winter, blech! I don't mind the snow so much, but I hate the short daylight hours.

Love the photo, Lav. How true that is, most of the time! I hope you have a relaxing day today.

My lovely daughter turns 23 years old today, and I am happy for her. Oh, to be so young again!

Got another reminder about how destructive drinking is for you. My liver enzymes have come down, but they're still not in the normal range. I believe they will be better next time, but ugh! Also, my blood sugar is still elevated. Another reminder that I need to do more than just not drinking to stay healthy.

Special hugs for you today, Deter. I hope that you are feeling a bit better today. And yeah, we all know better, but sometimes the beast comes for us and we forget what we know. Hang in there, my friend.

That's all for now, so enjoy the rest of your day and kick AL to the curb if he comes a knocking.

Hugs,
          YahYah
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

shaking hard but staying the course.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

So glad you posted Det. Sorry about the shakes but they'll soon subside. Be nice to yourself and like you said....stay the course. We're here and ready for you.......PPQ

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Hang in there, Deter. It will get better. I am so sorry for your suffering..... how is Dx doing with all of this? :l

Thanks for the reassurance, Mollyka. It helps to know that it might take a wee bit longer to get my enzymes back to normal.
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Keep at it Det youll get there
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Holly Hanna. What's been going on here?

Det - I hope you are OK. I tried to catch up but.... One word to you from me - with love. Crossfit

I just saw a post about a woman who could no longer do this thing called life. At 36 she had had enough. I have no words....

I am gald you are all here today and hope you will be here tomorrow.

Cantoo.....
                    AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Hi Cantoo, if you're talking about clearhead247 I just posted the link by Rainyday at the end of the AF Sep 30 thread...when I searched for new posts, there you were...so just posted.

I struggled whether to post the link in the first place, but it had such an effect on me I couldn't get it out of my mind.

Maybe I'll just leave it there. Word kinda spreads like wild fire around here anyways.

You have been an inspiration to me with all that positive energy and action. Action being the key word here. Think I'll follow you around for awhile.

Hope everyone is safe and special prayer for you Det.....PPQ

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

thanks all most appreciated. crossfit would be fun. have to check the rates/schedule.

my dear wife is of course sad when I hurt myself but very much supportive.

I was doing so well with AF and then crapped out this May and have been wobbly ever since. arg!
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

Hey Det. Found a quote for you...

"The next time you find yourself saying "this is too hard" you need to mentally slap yourself straight and remember this real world study.

You are capable of far more than you likely give yourself credit for."
                          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day wednesday 3 Oct

might get the tattoo
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                            X