Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Sat 13 Oct

Well that was a whole bunch of reading.

KY - I'm coming down to see your part of the world! But yes the CDN Rockies are beautiful.

And Hula - KY and I will be your friends. Just let us know when you need us there . Might take me 10 - 15 hours to get there.... And I think Mick needs some sun too.

Mick did I miss something? Are you hunting mushrooms? What kind of mushrooms mister?

Satz and KY - you two! All the :stomper: ups and downs coming off your posts sure did slow me down.

Squirrel.

Was a little carb starved this week. Took Friday off and ate some sweet potato and a hand full of Cookies. Feel much better :H. But seriously I have to re-start my Paleo test. I'm going to ease into it so I can continue my activities. Just having so much fun moving.

Today was my first hike with a hiking group I found online. Had an amazing 4 hour conversation with this guy who turned out to be a chemical P.Eng with a PhD attached ( I had to google him to find this all out) Holy Hanna am I glad I wasn't hung! He did ask me more than once what I was smiling about. Couldn't explain. But I was thinking of this thread, the people here and how I was just happy to be alive. I took you guys with me today.

I discovered a whole bunch of intelligent people just looking for people to do things with. None of them looked like axe murderers or rapeists. Hmm, I might just have a chance to fit back into society. Sweet!

Missed you guys
    AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Sat 13 Oct

Can Too, that's so awesome! AF socializing is indeed possible

I got in a hike today as well, just gorgeous in the Sierras this time of year
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Sat 13 Oct

Det - good to know this a good time of year down there. A friend has a B-day in November and she either wants to go to or to the Grand Canyon on an overnight Mule ride. Nothing but choices. Lol
        AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Working...
        X