AF Day Tuesday 23rd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all - Mick don't want to tread on any toes - just thought I'g help yer out :l
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Morning - in the WORKHOUSE - 'nuff said :nutso:

Comment

Quest for the key;1397944 wrote: Morning all - Mick don't want to tread on any toes - just thought I'g help yer out :l
      Who's a big girl now?? :H:H:H

Well done Q, was answering Lilly on yesterday's thread and thinking , shall I , shan't I .......then you did.

Tis 11 pm here and have promised myself I am not going to take my iPad into my bedroom tonight. I wander round the threads and next thing I know it is 1am and I wonder why I am tired in the morning.

Anyhoos ......hi to all to follow. Morning Satz, where you bin?

Lilly reply to supps question on yesterday's thread.

KY

Comment

mollyka;1397961 wrote: Morning ALL! And much appreciated ur pm Ky! Just a quick one for now cos on fone - will regale youse all wit MEGA tales when I get home! Shit Kuya you'll prolly b back up by then :-)Have a lovely day/night all xx
        And that is why PPQ thinks I am ALWAYS here! :H:H:H

I do my work while youse are sleeping and vice versa.

See ya later, have a good day

Comment

kuya;1397952 wrote: Who's a big girl now?? :H:H:H

Well done Q, was answering Lilly on yesterday's thread and thinking , shall I , shan't I .......then you did.

Tis 11 pm here and have promised myself I am not going to take my iPad into my bedroom tonight. I wander round the threads and next thing I know it is 1am and I wonder why I am tired in the morning.

KY
          Hey KY - been here all along every day - you prolly not reading back KY.
          Post here & Army thread mostly.

Comment

Good Morning Satz, KY, Molly and Quest....thanks for kicking us off this morning. Tea and coffee on the go, if you can get through the snow stop in for a cuppa. It's days like this I'm grateful I only have 2 blocks to get to work.

I've actually been doing a lot of reading on supplements lately. I think I would like to give them a try and see if they make any difference for me. Just don't want to spend a lot of money and then not take them.

Hi to all I missed by name, too tired to think, going to hava another cuppa.
            Have a great AF Tuesday all and all to come......PPQ

Comment

Good Tuesday morning Abbers,

It's just after 7 am, still no sun
              I'm watching the news about a hurricane developing down near Jamaica & probably will be working it's way up the east coast next week - swell.

Greetings Quest, Satz, Kuya, PQ, Molly & everyone!
              I'm watching my grandsons today, they'll be here in about 45 minutes - oh boy!!!!
              Time to jump in the shower & get myself into gear :H

Wishing everyone a great AF Tuesday. I take my supplements everyday - I need the energy
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lavande;1397979 wrote: Wishing everyone a great AF Tuesday. I take my supplements everyday - I need the energy Lav
                Morning Lav, have fun with the munchkins.
                Can I ask what supp you take for energy?
                Thanks...PPQ

Comment

porqoui;1397972 wrote: Good Morning Satz, KY, Molly and Quest....thanks for kicking us off this morning. Tea and coffee on the go, if you can get through the snow stop in for a cuppa. It's days like this I'm grateful I only have 2 blocks to get to work.

I've actually been doing a lot of reading on supplements lately. I think I would like to give them a try and see if they make any difference for me. Just don't want to spend a lot of money and then not take them.

Hi to all I missed by name, too tired to think, going to hava another cuppa.
                  Have a great AF Tuesday all and all to come......PPQ
                  SNOW ??? Oh, but you are in Canada - doh !! Silly me..........

I take the usual kudzua dn L Glut - but I also pop a B100 Vitamin pill and a St Johns Wort to stop me being a sulky fecker !!! :H

Seems to be working - i think

Anyone seen Mick ???

Comment

kuya;1397952 wrote: Who's a big girl now?? :H:H:H

KY
                    I'm gettin brave in my sober old age :H

Comment

Hi Quest thanks for the info.

Mick popped onto the end of yesterdays thread to say hi before he headed out this morning.

I'm sure we'll (and the Army Thread) be hearing from him later.

Have a good one....PPQ

Comment

hello everybody!!
                        nice to see you all so chirpy today!

Kuya, thanks for the info re 7 weeks-- i just ordered the book and am continuing to read on line. i don't really take any supplements except vit B every once in a while and the omegas--i'm a bit like Lilly in the sense that i think one should be a bit careful to make sure things are balanced out. and i was too lazy to do the research-- i used to take this and that and then got worried that i may be doing more harm than good. what is the biorecovery site?

and Lilly, i'm happy to see you feeling better today. what is the ACT notebook?

hi to PPQ, Molly, Lav, Satz, Quest, Mick and Cantoo and Ronnie!! and anyone else i missed or is yet to come! i also miss Shue, life

Comment

Good Morning Favorite Peeps.

I just wanted to give my 2 cents worth on supplements.

5 years ago I came off 4 years of anti-depressants and I am determined never to go back on! Right now I'm having amazing sucess with this Inositol Powder Inositol Powder Uses - Inositol Powder. Yes some days I feel like all I do is pop pills but I'm finding more and more powder's and other food sups to replace the pills. IE Chia seeds for omega 3 Top 10 Benefits of Eating Chia Seeds.

I know the supps can be expensive but compared to the amount of $ I spent on my imported beer it's nothing.

KY - She's on the med's because of her Thyroid (was just tested again). Tapazole ever 12 hours... I also just put her on Royal Canin Hypoallergenic HP dry (shoud be comparable to the Hills Ultra Allergen-Free z/d). And no I don't see the Y/D in Canada - but I'm going to keep looking. :-)
                          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Thanks for the links CanToo.....PPQ

Comment

Whew, the snow has arrived. It's soooo freaking cold. Boo!

CanToo I'm also a fan of inositol. How much do you take?

Have 6 consecutive days on the road starting this Thursday. That combined with winter weather and I'm really going to have to keep my guard up big time. And I'm stuck on this iPad. Arg!
                              Ok pity party over. Haven't figured out how to chat with it yet?

Be well everyone!
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X