• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday March 8

Welcome to my time and space

Now I am not behind!!

Hope I got the date right

Happy Thursday all when you arrive here.

Cashy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Thursday March 8

Welcome to our lightyear, cashy

You got me worried there. Funny, you're from Adelaide. I met some tourists from Adelaide at the restaurant where I usually have lunch. They asked me whether I knew Adelaide. So I says, oh, yes ... Is that where they go to church every Sundays and they take the sidewalks in at 7 pm? Hey, but I love Aussies dearly. Studied in Melbourne and worked for them for 7 years. They always have a special place in my heart, and if ever Howard leaves office, I will change my passport, ha, ha, ha.

Anyway, all quite on the easter front here. I'm still Topa'd up. Down on 175 mgs. Couldn't cope with 200 mgs. So went down 25 mgs. That seems to be my dose.

Otherwise, looking forward to the weekend.

Hey, haven't seen Mike around for a while - that's Mike up North (from Alaska). What's happening Miko? How about Macks? Has Lisa locked you into the cage again? C'mon Lise, don't be so hard on him. Let the monkey out of its cage, he'll give you a banana, ahhhhhhhhh. (just kidding!)
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Thursday March 8

Hi everyone! Going on day 12of AF. Almost drank this morning after the kids went off to school . Not sure why that strong urge came over me . Actually stopped and talked it through in my head and got a large coffee instead. I have had a headache going on two weeks straight that I just can't shake. I actually almost convinced myself that a little wine could maybe get rid of it. Almost convinced myself but didn't. Has anyone had a problem with headaches when going AF? I'm only taking the powdered supplement beacuse I thought all the other stuff might be causing it , but doesn't seem to be the case. Hope everyone has a good day ! Looking forward to skiiing tomorrow with my boys who have the day off of school. Aquamarine
      NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
      AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Thursday March 8

Hi Cashy/Paddy~everybody else that follows..

True Paddy....where is everybody?

Getting a sinus infection but luckily have prescription decongestant left over from ear infection that's allowing me to at least breathe out of one nostril!

Here's breathing a great AF Thursday!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thursday March 8

Hi Aqua...missed you...we were posting same time.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thursday March 8

happt thursday cold got worse so staying in tonight with soup and bread and missing band - boo!also means not travelling this weekend and staying at home which is better financially and also physically!
            anyway day 6 for me here and sticking to calorie allowance too - hurrah!
            one day at a time

Comment

Thursday March 8

Hello,
              Thursday evening now.
              I had a peaceful day at work today. That sounds wrong, but I did.
              I'm trying for a peaceful night.
              Thank you my friends for all your kindness.

Comment

Thursday March 8

Hi all. Thursday 8pm for me. kids all tucked up in bed. feeling kinda sleepy today. still off the pop - day 11 for me.

sense an evil spirit creeping about somewhere, just on the fringes of my consciousness, whispering stuff like "well, look, you've done great, so have a glass of wine or two, you can start again tomorrow... what's so special about 30 days..." etc etc. not exactly cravings, just whisperings.

so, bugger off evil spirit, we'll have none of that. I'm making a public affirmation that I'm going to do 30 days AF, MINIMUM.
                see you guys tommorrow.

K x

Comment

Thursday March 8

Good for you Kate.
                  I've heard that bugger too recently.

Comment

Working...
                  X