af day Wed 31 Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Wed 31 Oct

AF and getting along slowly here. mega kudos to Mick on 120!

thankfully there is ony one event per year where we do the bartending thing. I have plenty of time to figure out an escape strategy for next year.

be well everyone
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

Mick;1402901 wrote:

What do Kiwi's and sperm have in common?
      Millions of them enter but only a couple of them actually work.
      :H

Hi y'all. Thoughts are with our friends affected by Sandy. :l

Congratulations on 120 days Mick!

Wishing everyone a safe, sober, and magical week. G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1971813=7101-attachment.jpg[/img]
        AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

CONGRATULATIONS ON 120, MICK!

You Rock!

:wave:
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

Sorry for the multi posts today. BUT I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS TED Talk.

Don't fake it till you make it. Fake it till you beome it!

Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are | Video on TED.com

We Can Do It!

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

Love the jokes Mick,

Congrats on 120 as well.

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

KYoke:

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

Hi Mick, sorry couldn't stop for coffee this morning.

Just checking in and out to keep accountable.

And oh yeah.......

CONGRATS ON 120 MICK

:happy: :yay: :goodtime: :wd: :wave:

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

Back home again. Tired, bed, tea and toast.

Mick, you never said - 120 days?! Well-fricking-done!

Good TED post Cantoo. Always love a bit of TED.

RC

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

CanToo;1403235 wrote: KYoke:
                      That is the only poke I am getting these days Cantoo! :upset::upset:

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

Greetings Fabblingees...

Lav and Nurdl....glad you made it through the frankenstorm with most everything in place....inlcuding your sense of gratitude and humor!

Deter....Dear Deter.....I'm hoping you got right back onto the sober bus. I'll be watching for you in the chat cave. We need our paleo pal pumping on all cylinders.

Congrats to Allan and my fine, fiesty friend KUYA for rockin' 60 days....the healing continues. Re: GABA...my doc cautions me about supplementing it...says it can boomerang for no reason and actually produce anxiety. She has me taking L-theanine...an amino acid that helps the body produce its own lovely GABA.

CanToo....did you just pass another magic milestone? Seems like I saw something to that effect somewhere recently. I am just so darn proud of you!

Shue, lovely, Shue! Glad you've been popping back in....we miss you around here. And Sunflower....I'm happy to see you back, as well.

LillyE....keep going my little kookabura....you're back in the saddle and you know the drill about using butt velcro if needed.

Mick, Molly, Satz and RC....I sure love that island huMOUR you'uns bring to the thread. Ya'll make us laugh and feel sooooooFIST-tea-kated. Did I ever tell you I actually saw the Queen Mother near Balmoral? My step mom is from Aberdeen and we went to meet the rest of the relatives there way back when. We were walking along this lovely lane when a convoy of range rovers came puttering by. And there she was...just tucked in the back so tidy with her corgies. I was such an idiot. I was so excited that I jumped up and down and floundered about. The Queen Mother gave us the CUTEST royal wave. And that's when the fight started....

I got GREAT news today. I was busting up against a deadline when I learned the deadline has been extended! whoo!!!!!! And now, I will actually have a proposal submitted early (I hope) since it's all but done except for a few loose ends. That reprieve gave me a chance to come here and catch up. How lucky is that?

Oh - and this will be my SECOND AF Halloween. No wining or whining around these parts. No way. Now...it's a matter of resisting an unauthorized raid of the crappy candy we'll hand out. I think I'll go to the gym now to invest in some temptation proofing.

later....FABugators
                        Sober for the Revolution!
                        AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

:hiya:

TDNoke:

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

TURN I hear you on the GABA, and just had my supply from US seized by NZ customs as it is possible to manufacture a party drug from it ! $100 down the drain.....I am livid! So will HAVE to find alternative ....... Arrrrrrggghhhhh!

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

Turn - did too. Thank You. Wait till you see me in 3 more days :happy:

KY - you and me both Sis-ter
                              KY
                              - really? We're going to hatch a plan..... I've got a B6 / GABA mix. Do you get straight GABA?

Hey! Am I the only one doing Halloween? If the kids don't show up soon I'll be in a sugar coma....

Comment

af day Wed 31 Oct

CanToo;1403299 wrote: Turn - did too. Thank You. Wait till you see me in 3 more days :happy:

KY
                                - you and me both Sis-ter
                                KY
                                - really? We're going to hatch a plan..... I've got a B6 / GABA mix. Do you get straight GABA?
                                I WAS getting straight GABA from biorecovery. Now have a mixture of GABA theanine to keep me going, terrified of ordering now cos am on watch list!

Fecking Nanny state! Like people won't find different highs if they are blocked from one !

Comment

Working...
                                X