Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday March 9th

snadybeach,
    What do you mean...'only' day 3? That's brilliant.
    I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Friday March 9th

cheers popeye
      feel better already, think going have to take dog for walk now coz will not get any peace so guess i'm away for little while, but would like to come back after.
      see yah latter n many thanks
      ps
      not taking any money got pass those tempting shops

Comment

Friday March 9th

Congrats to you abbers! I am on the abs train again too. Am doing much much better than when I joined. I have MANY AF days, but am not counting, and have my focus on many more. Am taking Campral and Topa just to make sure I do not want any vino or if I do, I will have reinforcements not to succumb.

I have tremendous respect for all having successes, large or small. You are an inspiration.

All the best-
        lucky

Comment

Friday March 9th

Hi all and congrats all round...day 61 for me!!!! never would have believed it...thank you all for your continued support.
          Hi Lucky...nice to see you here missus x x
          Well i have been keeping myself active with looking after my nanna..doing the shopping...absolutely hammered the gym earlier!! and...got a huge spring clean planned for tomorro..oh the excitement..lol!!! Still its keeping me happy and busy and thats the main thing, also seeing my new bloke tomorro night which will be v nice. Definitely back at work on Mon..EEEKKK am scared but iv had so much help from you guys that i KNOW i can do it...cant wait to report back and tell you how it went.
          Got my next hosp appt for beginning of April ( just before my birthday!!) when i should hopefully if all the tests have gone well be prescribed the correct drug for my now... at long last diagnosed condition.

Quite enough of my waffling!!!

Much love and thanks to you all

Lou-Lou x x x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Friday March 9th

Lou-Lou
            I was just about to log off when your post popped up.
            I'm happy that you're happy.
            I like your waffles.

Love and peace to you and yours.

Comment

Friday March 9th

I have just received the hypno tapes and believe that they can be a true help, but with my lifestyle, I can't see finding that amount of time!!! I have a full house and not really any "space". Any suggestions?

Comment

Friday March 9th

Happy Friday All!

At my sister's place for the weekend to do some babysitting for her. Haven't been on the last couple of days.... my computer at home is in the shop - and it is a new computer. They will be replacing it for a new one, thank goodness for warranties.

Can't remember what day it is for me .... I think 71 ish? Not at home and don't have my calendar.

Everyone have a great night!!!

Comment

Friday March 9th

Hello cmd
                  It's ticky for me too.
                  I get up before everyone else and have some 'me' space.

Comment

Friday March 9th

Hi CMD,
                    I listen to my cds in bed... with head phones. Not too sexy but Hey.....it works for me. I find it easier to relax there...
                    :welcome:
                    Nancy
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Friday March 9th

Thanks for the responses Popeye and Nancy; I never thought of rising in the wee morning hours to listen to the tapes. I wonder if I would make it to work after that? I'm going to get some sturdy headphones, not the kind that keep falling out of my ears and try to settle into the couch after everyone is off to bed or maybe early mornings on the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X