Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainy Saturday - 10 March

G'day Absville,

Well, while the weather's wet, at least the liver's dry. I prefer it that way! Have shed about 2 kilos over the last 3 or so weeks. Notice with my belt holes, grin ...

What are you guys up to? Me off doing volunteer work this morning, then gift shopping (as I'm off to Europe next week). It's always a challenge to shop for gifts, as people in the west seem to have EVERYTHING!

Anyways, hang in there and stay sober!:l
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

hello everyone - well i drank last night in the pub, not horribly but 2 beers,a tequila adn 3 vodkas.
    enough to make me fee lhungover, think i am now going to try to moderate on special occasions(have lot of weekends away planned) and not drink at all inbetween.
    would still like to stay here though if that's ok. Find you all really inspiring!
    I don't want to get back to how much I was drinking and smoking again (last night i drank more than i wanted and smoked lots but nowhere near old levels).
    anyway off to read magaizine/have a snooze and then off to the gym.

A film at mate's house tonight with yummy food and no booze - gym again tomorrow.I hppe to have lost weight for weigh in next week as have been ounting caloreis(though booze took me way over).
    germany next weekend and want to try some beer but need to severely limit quantities due to to disastrous effect on waistline.
    any way until tomorrow xx
    one day at a time

Comment

Good morning...
      No rain here.....just sunshine....sorry Paddy.

We people in the west do have everything and yet so many of us are not happy!
      Why do you think that is? I have some thoughts on the subject but no time to put them down... Could it be that we are spoiled brats?
      Just a thought.
      Later.
      Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Morning All!

Love it Paddy~the weather's wet, at least the liver's dry

Southern~just saw a thingy on TV that says it's all about keeping up with the Jones' hence putting us in miserable debt. Pretty on the outside-miserable on the inside.

Have a great Sober Saturday Everyone!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!

Just got home from a beautiful day at the horse trials, only vollunteered from 10-2, but got there at 9:20, then my relief did not show up at 2, so stayed til 5PM!! Boy am I tired!!:sigh:

Had not drank until now, and do not intend to today, so day 20 for me:giggle: :wow2: Never thought I would get this many AF days undr my belt!! Anyway, Paddy, sorry you have rain, but maybe the plant could use a little??

Suothern, yeah, we are all very spoiled brats..... Ihear ya Seabreeze, alot of us feel a need to keep up w/ the Jones'. I am trying to catch myself before I get to that mode, don't need all that debt!!

Love you guys, have a great rest of Saturday!!:h

Mary Anne

Comment

Working...
          X