Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Fri 30 Nov

Good morning Abbers

Sunny & very frosty here this morning. It is strating to feel like Christmas although a huge warm up is on the way.

CONGRATS to our rock stars Mick & Kuya!

Molly, I suffer with CRS & granny brain sometimes :H :H

TDN, glad you are reaping the benefits of Amoryn. Awesome you are so close to getting your license back

I have to get going, lots to do today. I hope everyone has a terrific AF Friday!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Mick;1419359 wrote: I'm tired this morning and haven't had my coffee yet. Will post more later.ppq...Imade you one early doors!!!
      Thanks Mick I really needed that :H

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Forgot to say HUGE congrats to Mick and Kuya!!!! You've both done SO well!!!!!
        "One day at a time."

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Mck? Rap? The real Friday's standing up - standing up. You rock my friend.

Lazy Friday morning here too. I'll make some green tea for anyone who wants...

Hey PQ I've got the week off too. The very last thing I need at x-mas. More frickin time on my own with nothing to do.... Well, I do have a snowshoe thing on boxing day and the 29th.....

Tons of reading out there so I'm off the fuel up for the gym session later. Hope that Corrie thread has woken up again. :H. Always nice to know I'm not the only one out there.

:hallo: KY. How's your Saturday morning? Are you UP?
          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

It's fly-by Friday for me....

...sending our fiesty, kiwi cutie KUYA a huge congrats on 90 AF days and marveling over our mirthful, mysterious, miracle-memory MICKSTER for his most awesome 150 day milestone!

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement here in loving la vida AF!

Hugs to the rest of you lovely FABbrrrrrrrrrrs with wishes for a wonderful weekend wherever you are!
            Sober for the Revolution!
            AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

its Friday - hello again!!
              From a homesick Jock, I forgot about stovies - thanks - will go take a gander at the recipe!
              Had to go to office today - in the pouring rain, wind etc - and the drivers - good grief! Took me forever to get to the office, just for a dang meeting - creeping out soon and heading home in the rain, and wind and hopefully a few less crazy drivers!
              Thanks for the jokes Cat and Mick - love them, and yes, I steal them too Molly:H
              Will be checking back later, but staying in Friday for a good few more hours!!
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Aloha Friday loves! mega kudos to Kuya and Mick for super sobriety times.

I really like Brit/UK humor even on tv shows and movies. drives my wife crazy though as she can't tell what's being said guess Im just used to it.

well, doing better today happy to report. tapering is painful but sometimes I can make it work. whew.
                chat last night with Turn and Sol was great. thanks you guys. Catbuddy I'll look for you on chat when I can.

Reno is flooding and we are expecting more rain. going to need a bloody boat at this rate. Haven't seen this much rain in 15 years.

back laterish

be well peeps
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Hi all! Sounds like the fab abbies are having a pretty decent day.

CONGRATS ON 150 DAYS, MICK
                  You're da man!

HEY YA, KUYA!
                  You're da bomb!
                  CONGRATS ON 90 DAYS!

:cheering: :jumpwow: :wave: :jumpwow: :cheering:

Welcome back TDN. I've missed you.

I also wonder about some of our friends who aren't posting and hope they are all doing okay.

At any rate, it is an early night for me. Tomorrow, I am driving up to Pennsylvania to take an all day class to learn how to spin wool into yarn. In the brief experience I've had thus far, I pretty much suck at doing this, so I hope I learn to spin better.

So, I hope everyone is doing well today. KY and treetops are already in tomorrow. It's mind boggling, really.

Hugs,
                  :l
                  YahYah
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Determinator;1419610 wrote: I really like Brit/UK humor even on tv shows and movies. drives my wife crazy though as she can't tell what's being said guess Im just used to it.
                    I feel her pain...Finally made my sister turn the "closed captioning" on so I could understand what they were saying.
                    Glad you're feeling better Det...:h

CanToo...drove home in a blizzard. Stopped for gas and had to re-scrape the windows just to get on the road again. :H Sounds like things are worse for you so be careful.

:hallo: Lav, Turn, SL and YahYah

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

KUYA YOU ROCK MY FACE OFF!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 90 DAYS!!!! :kudos:
                      ~nurdl
                      :notes:
                      we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Ugh PPQ - it's here....

Det - good to see you. We can send down some sun.... But it comes with the snow...... Just let us know.

Kind of beat tonight and I still have a training session for the new treasurer and a pick up for the kid from work.

Off early for a snowshoe hike and it's about an hour drive out of the city as long as the roads are good. Then Sunday I'll have just enough time to watch a weeks worth KY, then out for a fitness class run by the PT.

Yes, I know I talk a lot about my fitness regime but it's really important to me, my mind and my changing body. It really has made a difference and I think it can for everybody.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope your day was positive.

Mick
                        :thumbs:

KY
                        :nanner:

CanToo
                        AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

CanToo;1419752 wrote: Yes, I know I talk a lot about my fitness regime but it's really important to me, my mind and my changing body. It really has made a difference and I think it can for everybody.

DON'T EVER STOP
                          talking about your fitness regime...we are in AW and are learning soooo much!!

Be safe...PPQ

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Hi, really long day - flooding everywhere, took forever to get to work and to get home. Det I hear Reno airport may get closed because of flooding, the National Guard is even getting out! - PS good to hear you sounding strong again...
                            CanToo - think I need to come and stay for a get into shape visit with you! I did snow shoeing once in Yosemite and it was incredible, but my muscles ached for a good long time - I would love to become more active, but really struggle to find the time.
                            Happy Friday night all....except for those who are well into Saturday!
                            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

Scott Lass, I a snowshoing meet up would be stellar! Dx and I did a moonlight shoing trip a few years ago on Mount Rose and it was amazing. at the ridge we hiked up to at about 8,700 feet there emerged a magnificent view of Tahoe!
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Fri 30 Nov

A last goodbye to your Friday......just so you know .....Saturday is bleedin marvelous.

Cantoo..... I am SO glad the Coro thread is back ! :H

Good to hear everyone so chipper today........ So onto tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X