X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Sat 1 Dec

Mick;1419884 wrote: Speshully for Cantoo....name them

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4...nstreet006.jpg
    Ahahaha. I could except there's extra kids in there. They must be child stand-ins. :H
    AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

Howdy,

Today was a 10k snowshoe in a Provincial Park at -12C . Hope the pictures turn out, lens' kept fogging up :H. Photos on Monday.

So I signed up for a beginner ice wall course thinking - cool something new. Well I just looked at the other participants AND THEY'RE ALL MEN. And we'd be staying in a hostel. Hmmmm, should I go or should I stay?

Det - no mountains for our hike, although your night snowshoe sounded devine. I have driven the road from Reno to San Francisco in February. I was beautiful. I sure do hope your weather sorts it's self out soon. Winter is wonderful if you can get out and enjoy snow.

Off to have an Epsom salt bath for these old achey muscles. I've got that circuit training class tomorrow. must be ready to play with some of my trainers other clients. Noooo, no competitiveness here....

Have a fabulous Saturday night to the US and Canada PPQ, DET, LAV, SL and CAT. And to anyone I missed.

GOOD AFTERNOON KY AND TREE

And to Molly and Mick
      I hope you are sleeping well.

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

:hallo: Nurdl

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

CanToo;1420274 wrote: Howdy,

Today was a 10k snowshoe in a Provincial Park at -12C . Hope the pictures turn out, lens' kept fogging up :H. Photos on Monday.

So I signed up for a beginner ice wall course thinking - cool something new. Well I just looked at the other participants AND THEY'RE ALL MEN. And we'd be staying in a hostel. Hmmmm, should I go or should I stay?

Det - no mountains for our hike, although your night snowshoe sounded devine. I have driven the road from Reno to San Francisco in February. I was beautiful. I sure do hope your weather sorts it's self out soon. Winter is wonderful if you can get out and enjoy snow.

Off to have an Epsom salt bath for these old achey muscles. I've got that circuit training class tomorrow. must be ready to play with some of my trainers other clients. Noooo, no competitiveness here....

Have a fabulous Saturday night to the US and Canada PPQ, DET, LAV, SL and CAT. And to anyone I missed.

GOOD AFTERNOON KY AND TREE

And to Molly and Mick
          I hope you are sleeping well.
          GO, DEFINITELY, GO ! :H

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

:H yah I thought you'd say so :l ....................

What was I thinking. Of course I shpuld go. 8 fit and healthy 30 something's and just little old me.... Lol. No I won't tell them my age!

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

Hi, Nurdl!!!!!!

Hi, Cantoo. You one crazy lady. I say that out of jealousy of your discipline. I would like to snowshoe this winter. I'll make that a goal, and then a plan!

Quiet Saturday afternoon here.

Kuya, still going down the tubes on energy. I took a four hour nap yesterday when I got home from my plane trip, then 13 hours last night with no waking up. I finally was aroused by my son playing videos at noon. Definitely something is wrong. And he is being so sweet; he got used to momma sleeping a lot when I was drinking. I am screaming inside, "your mom's not a drunk anymore; i'm just sick and can't figure it out." Either way, he deserves more from me. Got to see a doctor next week.

Cat
              "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

Hang in there Cat, the energy does turn around.

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

Here you go Cat. Play around in here for a group to 'play' with.

Marin Meetup Groups - Marin Meetups

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

And KY and Tree, here you go.

New Zealand Meetup Groups - Meetup

Anyone else? Oooo Det? You've got a bunch of hiking groups in Reno. Jealous.....

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

CanToo;1420278 wrote: :H yah I thought you'd say so :l ....................

What was I thinking. Of course I shpuld go. 8 fit and healthy 30 something's and just little old me.... Lol. No I won't tell them my age!
                      Honey, sober is the new drunk, cougar is the new bimbo!

I was hit on by a twenty seven year old two weeks ago.....my 32 year old son was (is) horrified!:H:H

And NOTHING says Christmas cheer like multiple orgasms !

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

Hi all, back for the evening and feeling very content. I did learn to spin better yarn. I didn't go to Lancaster, Lav, I went to East Berlin. The Mannings Knitting, Weaving & Spinning Books, Workshops, Equipment and Supplies -- The Mannings . Great class, and I'm hungry for more.

I know how to knit, but I've gotten very interested in sustainable agriculture and grass-fed meat, so for the last year, I've been learning about homesteading, animal husbandry, and I'm quite in love with sheep, in a totally friendly way, of course. I have a little dream of someday having a little farm and being a bit more self-sufficient.

Kuya, you are so funny. I was convinced they were Mick's mates! In America, when we are pissed, we are angry; when we piss, well, you know, and when we are drunk, we are shit-faced. Are you going to keep "wunfer" inside? Pulleeze??

Hi ya, PPQ. You are quite right about the different kinds of spinning. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling more up today!

TDN, thanks for your interest in what I am doing. It is really fun, and learning new things is much more interesting than sitting around with a bottle of wine, and it certainly makes me feel better about myself, as well. I'm glad that you are back with us, BTW.

Deter, I'm glad that you are starting to feel a little better. AL can be so insidious.

Cat, definitely learn to knit and/or crochet. It is a wonderful pastime. My mother was very skilled in sewing, knitting, crocheting and quilting, and I learned a lot from her. I get really blissed out when I get into a project. There are so many classes and knitting circles, etc., where you can learn and also find a circle of friends.

Hi nurdl.

CanToo, you are certainly living up to your name! You must be getting so fit. It is inspiring.

Anyway, I've gone on and on.

Hugs to all,
                        :l
                        YahYah
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

Cat..... My fatigue only started to lift this past two weeks and you have other health issues. Don't worry, go with the flow, it WILL get better.

Yah tis impossible to keep him inside. Two dogs, work from home in separate building so people in and out all day. There is a major change to the layout of the place and now there is a big gate to the front so maybe he won't go that way. But listen he was going to be either so any life is a bonus.

Will try and upload piccies when my son can show me how. Never done it TBH ( upload pics that is)

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

CanToo;1420298 wrote: Here you go Cat. Play around in here for a group to 'play' with.

Marin Meetup Groups - Marin Meetups
                            Hey, Cantoo, THANK YOU. I went on a dog-owners hike a month ago with this group and had fun. It was a tough hike, too - 5 miles with serious uphills (1,700 ft) and great ocean views. I'm going to add this group to my social strategy.

:l Cat
                            "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

kuya;1420303 wrote: Honey, sober is the new drunk, cougar is the new bimbo!

I was hit on by a twenty seven year old two weeks ago.....my 32 year old son was (is) horrified!:H:H

And NOTHING says Christmas cheer like multiple orgasms !
                              :H

:wave: you are my hero :wave:

Comment

af day Sat 1 Dec

CanToo;1420317 wrote: :H

:wave: you are my hero :wave:
                                When I die I want EVERY part worn out..... Not just my liver! :H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X