af day wed 12 Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day wed 12 Dec

Det....I hope all works out for you. I can understand your nervousness. We just let go of 95 people in my office. And I will not discuss politcs here, but it was a direct effect of the election.

Comment

af day wed 12 Dec

Sunflower - too true, wine and hitting your head are not good ideas, I am glad it looks as if your fall has not done permanent damage.
      Det - I am sorry. It is indeed a scary time and your meeting does sound ominous - I do hope that it is something else going on - as much as I would LOVE a gourmet bodyguard, I don't think i would be able to afford you:H Will be thinking good thoughts in the hope all works out well...
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day wed 12 Dec

Sun... Good to hear you ain't cooked your noodle.

DET...... Hope your fears are unjustified, would it be calamitous or a new opportunity?

SL ...... I love to hear things like this.... Listening to your body. I am so bad at it, like accepting I am now tired earlier, I find it hard to let go of the day and then get overtired.
        You probably didn't feel hungry at that time cos you were still toxic from the wine the night before. So good brekkie and good lunch early. Isn't it lovely to have a logical answer rather than it all being 'cravings'......mostly it is hunger that we used to ignore and drink. As the saying goes

Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and supper like a pauper........if only I would follow it.......*sighs*

Comment

af day wed 12 Dec

Cat - here's the site I foundb. Why We Don?t Get Better Immediately: Post-acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS) | What?Me Sober?

Det - yes. Would take one stress off me if you cooked and to have my back if someone crosses my path the wrong way. Do we need to fine Mrs Det employment too? I have people near San Diego if Albert's too cold. LOL

Past bed time and took sleeping pill.

Time to do

CanToo sleep with a pill....:moon:
          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Working...
          X