• Show
Clear All

Af day Friday14+

Mick;1427132 wrote: ppq ....nope
    AAAAWWWW!!! Love your avatar!

It's like Chrimbo coming early now you got the 'puter back ain't it....:H

Comment

Af day Friday14+

RunningCourage;1427136 wrote: I think he might be writing his yarns for the morning post.
      And you too! :H

Comment

Af day Friday14+

:hallo: KY...I'm starting to feel better

Now get to bed!

Comment

Af day Friday14+

kuya;1427138 wrote: And you too! :H
          I think the truth has come out...

Comment

Af day Friday14+

Hey PPQ ...... Good to hear..... Those downers are a bugger, thank goodness we now understand them ...... How did anyone stay sober before the Internet (AA I s'pose)

Comment

Af day Friday14+

hi ky......Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack you ok? heres a sample of the future

"I have kleptomania. But when it gets bad, I take something for it."

"I?m a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox."

"A man loses his dog, so he puts an ad in the paper. And the ad says, ?Here, boy!?
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Af day Friday14+

mick,that klepto koke is funny,and that bunny is so cute and chubby!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Af day Friday14+

"klepto joke"
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Af day Friday14+

Thank you Lav and TDN on the supplements....I will need to check them out tonight.

Kuya....your internet comment was great....but, I can't count the stupid things I have done while drinking on it. But, I am glad to have the information highway....rather than one option of staying sober...AA. I like options and combining it all.

Cat....congrats on the holiday party. I skipped mine tonight. My son had a Christmas concert that counts for half his grade and had to to be there instead. Although earlier today I was a bit pissy about it being on a Friday night....when my holiday party was going on....because there are some people it was important for me to rub elbows with. Due to the horrific event in the states today.....I could not have been more glad.....to be sitting sober on a hard bench....watching my child play the flute very poorly Screw the elbows I thought needed rubbed!

Comment

Af day Friday14+

Still AF! Another day in the pocket. Sorry I missed everything today but you all sound really good. PPQ love the new avatar. How could you not feel better seeing that little guy? Mick its o good to have you back with your crap jokes. We've missed you terribly. Love to all. Stay strong and send healing prayers to those whose lives are forever changed by this horrific tragedy.
                      love to all
                      ~n
                      :notes:
                      we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Af day Friday14+

here - crappy day, lots of tears and so much sadness (school shootings got to me)....having bad day, but saying hello....not got much more in me to say much more - got my kiddywinks at home with me so I am lucky, but so very sad for the mums that don't have their children anymore...g'dnight...
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                        X