af day Sunday 16 Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Sunday 16 Dec

scottish lass;1427943 wrote: On a personal level, I have just had the worst weekend in a very long time. It was probably well over due to happen, but happen it did. Unfortunately I drank the wine that was in the garage - what I did not drink, I have thrown away.
    I am totlally exhausted, emotionally fried, but have had a few reality checks, and wake up calls and probably in a much better place to be able to move forward in a much more postive manner - so even though it has been really really hard, in teh long run it is probably good.
    So today is yet another day 1, I am probably in a stronger place to now to really work out what I want and how I will get there and be able to become the person that I know I can be and want to be.
    I do not intend to become the yoyo that I have been last few weeks and am very much looking forward to stringing the AF days togther again, and to live this precious life to the fullest...
    If you will still have me, see you all tomorrow....
    WTF ... Still have you??? We haven't let go :H and don't intend to!

Now if it were a paying position .... you'd get compensation.
    Nothing compared to what you'll get here!

You stay right here and check in tomorrow, I'll be looking for you...

oooh my chance to oke: CanToo

Comment

af day Sunday 16 Dec

Porqoui. None of this nonsense, we need you here. We are all going through crappy times now and then. We are here for each other and we need your P's. Now if you must recharge them, then do so and get yourself back on track.
      xoxo
      ~n
      :notes:
      we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

af day Sunday 16 Dec

Wow, talk about being a yo yo. Going through very high highs and now today feeling like total crap. All is good, no slips but after a grueling afternoon of call backs to cast the show I came home and passed out. Weird. I'm trying to figure out if it's an oncoming virus kind of thing, or if it's another attack of PAWS. I've been totally moody but not that deep dark hole of depression, and the body feels like early days of detox. Achey, tired, etc. time will tell. No worries, I'm ok just wanted to check in. It's nice to be able to do so. Our radars are so in tune with each other that we know when it's crisis time and when it's checking in time. I think it was Lav that said to me enjoy today because ya never know... tomorrow might kick you in the nuts.
        Consider me kicked and ready for some sleep. Hope y'all are doing well.
        ~n
        :notes:
        we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Working...
        X