December Determination ~ Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh chill-i'm so sorry to hear this. how wonderful you were able to visit her before she passed .
    big hugs to you.:l
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

tdn-please stick close to us.we will help you anyway we can. as you have found out the hard way, no good can come from a life that includes AL abuse. it is hard to accept but we just can't ever have AL in our life anymore. I promise you will not regret sticking with us and booting the beast. and a huge congrats on the AF time you've racked up so far!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Thanks, PapMom. I can honestly say that I am not at all tempted by AL. Had a small "box" of red wine for a dish I needed to make yesterday, and no desire to drink it. Mr TDN thought he'd finish it tonight, and eneded up throwing it away. (He is a very light drinker and has never liked wine.) It smelled awful! I am not taking anything for granted--just know that ALL my problems stemmed from drinking and I just want the rest of my life to be good. I know what kind of life I once had and want that again

Have spoken to two attorneys and am very optimistic that the RMV cannot revoke my license! (One attorney told me it is ILLEGAL for them to do this!!) Can make it harder for me to get it back in this state, but I feel a lot better and will decide tomorrow which one to go with. Have two other possibilities, too. More money, of course, but I need to get this behind me.
        "One day at a time."

Comment

Working...
        X