AF Wed 19 th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Wed 19 th

Determinator;1429599 wrote: that reminds me I'm going to be in Vegas for a week in Jan. yikes. bad place for drinkers. must get my crap in order for sure.
    Shall we all write your plan for you....:H :H :H

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

Morning SL, Det, Pauly and Porquoi

PPQ - that is soooo weird as I've been having strange, nightmarish visions the last few months that someone is leaning over my bed and last night was so bad I let out a huge scream!! Now I know where they're coming from :H

Det - jitterin's better that quaffin'. Honest.

Well, want to get into town as soon as the shops open to try and get something to wear. Usually would time my jaunt an hour before lunch so I could pack up and go to the pub; shall see if my goodwill to all men extends to the Christmas crowds

Have lot of AF fun all!

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

blondie;1429605 wrote: Usually would time my jaunt an hour before lunch so I could pack up and go to the pub; shall see if my goodwill to all men extends to the Christmas crowds Have lot of AF fun all!
        I think we all have our MASTERS IN TIME MANAGEMENT :H :H

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

Just a quick jump in. I've taken the modem away from the KID. So I'll be without night time connection until I SAY OTHERWISE!

Happy Birthday Lav.

CT
          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

Hi CanToo...saw you on line and was just looking for a snarky pic for you when the screen went bright pink and everything froze....are you telekinetic :H

Have a good night and stay warm....temps dropping till after xmas.

:goodjob: Parental Disipline :H

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

Dizzy spells were on and off today. I think if they were constant....I would take them more seriously. But, I do think they are my head healing coupled with panic attacks. If they scare me enough.....I will see the doctor tomorrow. We are set to leave for Christmas vacation on Friday....so the timing of all this is not good.

I slept in today and then went to work (my job is flexible).....probably do the same tomorrow...

Mick...I did see the doctor...and passed all the neurological tests. But he said if they continued to call him and we could do a CT scan. I had 5 days without any problems. What I know they are not constant.....more when I am under stress. But.....I feel like an idiot delivering cookies.....trying to talk to the client....when I feel like I can barely stand up. I could tell my client today...knew there was something wrong with me.

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAVANDE!!

You are a Star!

:bday3: :banana: :disco: urgirl: :bday2:

Hi to everyone else! Thanks for sharing your legal issue with us, PPQ.

Det, keep on keeping on, dude! You'll get through it.

Just finished my 3rd day of no smoking. I feel so much better already.

See you all tomorrow! Be well!

Hugs,
                :l
                YahYah
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

Thanks for the BD wishes one & all

Det, feel better soon!
                  Same to you SunFlower!

Congrats YahYah - just keep going!!
                  Quitnet emailed me my stats this morning:
                  My quit date was May 19, 2009
                  1310 smoke free days
                  $9,825.00 & 10+ months of my life saved
                  God - who knew it was even possible?
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

Hope you guys are all snug in bed, unless you should be up, in which case, up and at 'em!

PPQ, I just have to acknowledge what incredible crap we all deal with. I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. I'm in awe that you are tackling the family - I think that is the worst of our disappointments, when family turns on itself. I could bore you with stories....

I'm flying home tomorrow for my first AF holiday with five of my six siblings and their families. First, in that by high school our family drank like fishes together at every celebration (I'm the youngest). Six out of the seven kids are alcoholics, not sure about the lone wolf who doesn't spend much time with us. Only two (if you include me) are sober. SOOOOOOO, should be an interesting holiday. I'm developing my plan.

The one who seems sober and steady - he is the named administrator for our parents' estate when the time comes. Good choice by Dad.

I'll check in from Texas.

Cat
                    "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

AF Wed 19 th

:wavin: safe journey Cat. Look forward to hearing from you from Texas. :l

Comment

Working...
                      X