af day Thurs 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Thurs 20th

I am so FFFFUUUUU*****KKKKKIIIINNNNGGGG MAD RIGHT NOW!

Sorry....had to vent. Tried it on the "(***&&^%%" thread but it didn't help.

AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE EVERYONE'S LIFE OK!!!!!!!

WHAT ABOUT MY LIFE!!!!

I JUST WANT TO :upset: :upset: :upset:

Sorry...had to get that out so I don't get in the car and go to the FUCKING liquor store.....

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

My apologies.....

Guess that didn't make much sense to you all, just had to do that.

My brother in law just called to say that my ex-husband could really use some support right now. He has been diagnosed with cancer and is going through a rough spell. Had a couple of surgeries and is scheduled for more.

TOUGH (actually it is really tough, on me, as I left him because he would not deal with the fact that he is a manic/depressive and became violent, not because I didn't love him)

Thought I had enough on my plate with my Dad but guess not!

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

Hi all
        Por no need to apologies this is what this place is for. When tough times come so much better to turn here instead of what we used to do.
        I am sorry to hear what you are dealing with. Life throws us all so many things to deal with. At times it is overwhelming but dealing with it sober is our goal. Great you used this site as a tool to deal with something that would give us all trouble.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
        AF. 5-16-08
        Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
        AF 5-16-08

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

Thanks Caysea....didn't get in the car but I still feel like it.

Will just keep reading aroung here instead. Just want the :upset: to stop.

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

[QUOTE=porqoui;1429835]

Sssh...hope you're sleeping KY. Just be glad they're not rabbits...could go at it all night. Is this what you're talking about?

YES THAT IS THE LITTLE FECKERS......the western bell tree frog.

Many weeks ago I started hearing strange noises like chainsaws or motorbikes late in the evening and into the wee hours. I am now the running joke of my neighbours cos I rang a couple to ask who was using machinery late at night.......even went out trying to track the culprits........only to google and realise it was these little buggers calling for rumpy-pumpy for hours on end. :H:H:H:H

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

porqoui;1430076 wrote: My apologies.....

Guess that didn't make much sense to you all, just had to do that.

My brother in law just called to say that my ex-husband could really use some support right now. He has been diagnosed with cancer and is going through a rough spell. Had a couple of surgeries and is scheduled for more.

TOUGH (actually it is really tough, on me, as I left him because he would not deal with the fact that he is a manic/depressive and became violent, not because I didn't love him)

Thought I had enough on my plate with my Dad but guess not!
              PPQ ...... You are also dealing with a life threatening illness. Tell your BIL this. I am sure he is not there trying to save you and your ex is your ex........time to be selfish methinks.
              Marriage is a contract, that contract has been broken, he is not your responsibility unless YOU want him to be! Fuck what anybody else thinks..... You are fighting for your own survival now ......... And. :l:l

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

Det. :l:h
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

kuya;1430116 wrote: You are fighting for your own survival now ......... And. :l:l
                  :h Thanks KY...I think I have such low self esteem that if I make everybody's life better I'll feel better about me.

That probably didn't make any sense but I don't care...just telling it like it is because I can do that here. :upset:

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

Porqoui, what a pisser, so sorry to hear. so glad to didn't succumb to the beasts call.

and ditto Kuya

got some benzos today and took one at 2pm. helping quite a bit and I no longer feel like I'm in any immediate medical risk. had a good heartfelt chat with my dear Dx today. dug into some pretty deep psych material and I have some journaling to do now.

hope to be slightly more life-like tomorrow

be well loves
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

wow Porquoi that made a LOT of sense. that's a keeper.

SK always cheers me to see you ol friend xxxxxx
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

Determinator;1430130 wrote: hope to be slightly more life-like tomorrow
                        Det...you actually made me :H and boy did I need it.

On a quest for "life-like" pics for my posts.

:l I now have a smile on my face, not :upset:, and think sleep will come easier. :thanks:

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

this sums up my week so far. can only get better eh?

nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

Yup and we know it.............

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

1964 version of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer is on tv. What a lovely memory. 'Why am I such a misfit'. Too cute.

Hugs PQ. We've got your back.

CT
                              AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Thurs 20th

Hey PPQ and Det. Sounds like you both had quite the day. I'm sending good thoughts your way. Hang in there the both of you. Det you are going through the really tough part right now. It will get better. PPQ put on your own oxygen mask first! You must take care of you.
                                Love to you two
                                ~n
                                :notes:
                                we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Working...
                                X