Christmas...where will you be ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Lovely Christmas table, mollers. Lovely dresser too. And that kitchen looks like something else!

I'll be off to my mum's in Worcester to celebrate Christmas the Danish way in a few hours. Don't anyone burgle my house while I'm gone!

Happy Christmas to all.

Comment

very nice indeed Molls....is that my pressie I can see sat next to the table? :H:H:H
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Molly! You're table is gorgeous! Such fun to get a peek into our homes. A way to find out just a teeny bit more about us all. Good times will be had around that table this year Molly, enjoy!
        :notes:
        we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Molly - your dining room presentation is worthy of a magazine spread - WOW~! You are good, girl!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
          Sober for the Revolution!
          AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Wow yall! I'ma have to try and post a picture! Beautiful homes you all have!! There really ARE people behind these posts! Lovely table, Molly!! Wow...
            Merry Christmas everyone! Byrdie
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Beautiful photos - lovely comfy couch, Mick and I love the conservatory with the fields at the back.

Molly - 'tis indeed a lovely festive setting you have there!

Just had a walk round the garden to pick some tomatoes, onions, etc and it is too, too hot already (1030am!):upset:

Happy and fun Christmas greetings to everyone

Comment

Molls....me too - wish I had my mum with me!
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                X