X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, 16 March 2007

Hi Absville,

Beware, ho ho ho, St. Patrick's Day coming up,

We better watch out there. Keep our livers dry - keep the bad spirits away. I'm on holiday for two weeks, so will not check email or post messages so regularly so don't be worried. You will still be in my heart. :h

Hope all goes well with you. I promise to stay clear from trouble, ok?

:l :l :l
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Friday, 16 March 2007

Hi Paddy,
    Enjoy your holiday.

Comment

Friday, 16 March 2007

Have a good holiday Paddy . But St Patrick's day???? naw, never heard of it!!!

A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Friday, 16 March 2007

Hi Paddy!
        Have a great holiday.

Well, preparing for a winter storm here. Kiddies have the day off and are driving me up the WALL! AAAAAHHHHH!

Have a LOVEY FRIDAY!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Friday, 16 March 2007

Woohoo, got another free minute to myself, lucky twice in one week!!! Doing okay here...boyfriend is coming to see me today, and I havent seen him in two weeks, and wont for another two after today, so I am excited.

I miss being able to check in here as much, I was on here quite a lot before I left for this training class, and now I am never on here, I feel like I have no idea what is going on.

I hope you all are doing well

Day 63 AF

Victoria
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Friday, 16 March 2007

Mornin' Goons!!!

Ta for all the Burfday wishes yesterday......Sea Breez, that is one of the most 'interesting' strippers I have ever seen....I guess that's karma for me sending RJ Bella Lugosi covered in sump oil!!!!!!! Somehow I think she came off best.....
            And the Melon shoes!!!!!! hahahahahaha......I loved 'em!!.....the toenails weren't a problem, but the pips between the toes are causing more than a little discomfort...however 'pride must abide' as my gran used to say.....

Have a great hols Paddy....where you off to?? Anywhere different, or just taking time away from all the slog???
            Join me in a quick chorus of the 'Irish Rover' for our dear lime headed shamrock shover won't you......got all your 'Dubliners' cds ready Oirish???? Poster of Shane McGowan on the wall ready to pay homage to???? (boy, but that man is a beauty.....)
            The Irish community here are already starting on the 3 day bender that marks this prestigious day......emergency Guiness is having to be airlifted in from Oz as supplies run dry, and tastefully oversized green top hats are gracing dollar store windows along every high street....FAB!!!!!

Off on my shopping trip this morning....we go to a place called Savemart, which is a chain of thrift stores, all of which are ENORMOUS!!! The one near me is in an old supermarket, which still has all the old signs up in the roof. Mens P.J.s are in the delicatessen (hello sailor!), and womens t-shirts line aisle 1 announced by the sign for fresh fruit and veg (nice coupl'a melons missus! or gooseberry's in my case) .... if I had designed the place...I would also have made sure that all items of mens underwear were in the 'fresh meat' section.......never mind, can't have it all.....

Right...I'm off to peroooooze the rest of the boards...I like the weekends (saturday morning here), I get time to have a proper gander at all the goings on....
            Have a groovy day all......dig out your old loons, wear a flower in your hair, and rock on to Crosby, Stills and Nash....Hippy Friday everyone!!

Comment

Friday, 16 March 2007

Sorry Vic, posting at the same time....congrats on the 63 missus...Way to go!! :h

Comment

Working...
              X