X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Thursday 3rd

Like the shot RC
    AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Thursday 3rd

Oops - gave CanToo credit for RC's photo - RC, I wish I was there!!
      Lav - Hobnobs are like oatmeal cookies and not at all like oatmeal cookies - I actually got some in my stocking from Santa (guess who shops for Santa in our house :H) my stocking was full of British biscuits and sweeties - I shop for treats at CostPlus World Market and get hobnobs there, not sure if you have one close to you???
      Must be in a bit of a homesick state - shepherds pie is heating in oven for supper - I think it is just the season!
      Sorry you have to go back to work CanToo - been three days for me and I still wish I was not back!!!
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Thursday 3rd

Hi all,

I'm in South Lake Tahoe with my son. We have this wonderful little studio/loft rented; I love to cook our meals when on vacation. We had pork chops, roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts for dinner; madarins and windmill cookies for dessert. Then we cuddled by the fire and watched t.v.

Lav, one thing my son loves to do is have uninterrrupted time with his mom. He's happy just about with anything as long as we do it together. He's a gem.

Tomorrow we ski. I'll try to take a suitable photo to share.

:l Cat
        "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

af day Thursday 3rd

Cat - are you by the water or by the slopes? I would love to find a place for summer by the water for a get away with the girls!! If this is a good place, could you pm me the details???
          Have a lovely time and you will enjoy it so much more being sober - hope the skiing goes well!
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
          X