af day Fri 18 Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Fri 18 Jan

Oh well it was just an idea to help ..obviously not!!..thanks to those who did support me!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Fri 18 Jan

Cat..well done you...hope that switch has been turned :goodjob:
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Fri 18 Jan

Gosh, it must be Friday evening - still not the safest to do grocery shopping late on Friday afternoon, my mind started playing tricks - obviously teaching me that the al voice remains loud and strong!

Mick, i hope that you did not get a message from me that the thread was a bad idea, I think it is a good idea, I was happy to transition here from the NN - so it does not seem strange that there would be a next stage from here...I still have a ways to go...

Three day weekend, but I get to do call all three days....oh well, as Cat mentioned, tax man wants my money, so I am glad I have a job that pays...
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Fri 18 Jan

scottish lass;1446508 wrote: Gosh, it must be Friday evening - still not the safest to do grocery shopping late on Friday afternoon, my mind started playing tricks - obviously teaching me that the al voice remains loud and strong!
          :goodjob: on a lesson well learned.

Boy do I remember those "trigger times" and then one day I was there, grocery shopping on a Friday afternoon, and when I got in the car to drive home thought HEY...AL didn't even cross my mind. What a great feeling. It almost felt like a weight being lifted off my shoulders.

You'll be there before you know it SL...have a great weekend....PQP

Comment

af day Fri 18 Jan

thank you everyone. alive and AF. had a nice chat with Turn.

long chats wtih my dear wife tonight

good night loves. tomorrow will be a bit better
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Fri 18 Jan

Looking forward to that day for sure PPQP!!

Good to see you Det! Looking forward to your good day today :l:l
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
              X