af day Friday 25 Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Friday 25 Jan

Mick;1450313 wrote: TINNED HAGGIS?????..WTF is that!!!!!nah I will be sitting down with mine tonight freshly caught this morning in Glen Mckidyeon and shipped down..and so comes to a close another haggis hunting season
    Haggi (plural) are mortified that they may end up in a tin. Caught my haggis just this weekend past up near Loch Tay there - Glen Lyin' - they're big up there, and sure enough he said to me just as wis about to slit his cute wee throat, "fine - go ahead, jist dinna be sticking me in a tin." He's in the fridge.

Awa' tae catch the neeps noo.

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

dont think i could try haggis,just the thought bleh! but im a wimpy american used to processed american food,were having my daughters baby shower sunday so thatll be fun,other than that im laying low,glad you feel better mick,have a great friday everyone
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Thanks Pauly
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Pauly, i had a very nice baby shower here for my daughter, two years ago this month. Perfect opportunity to mix up a sweet AF punch

Are you really feeling angelic Mick ?
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Eh no Lav...put that up when you asked if I was behavin..yep I am ...honest guv
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Haggis update from New Zealand posted on 26 thread!

Stick to vege burgers!

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Serve with crackers??? :H :H

vegetarian haggis - Google Search
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Hey Kids

Been awhile...guess what happened to me...the demon visited my house...and we've been conversing since October. It all culminated with handcuffs last Saturday afternoon. No one got hurt...just a speeding ticket, turned DWI infraction...geezus...I know so much better than that! No excuses here...just a dumb shit move on my part...and as you all know the lore of easy drinking...is on our shoulders...just a friendly reminder that alcohol sucks!
                  Chef Robaire
                  Nicotine Free: 02/02/2008
                  Alcohol Free: 04/01/2014

"It's a Good Feeling to Know Somebody Loves You"....Poco

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Chef,

So sorry to hear you got a DWI. :-(

Having been there done that, I know how it changes your life.

Perhaps this is a good wake up call for you?

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

bloody hell chef..long time no see..and pretty crap circs too..how are you doing now?

Lav ...vegetarian haggis??might as well eat hay!!

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Pissed Mic...dumb shit move
                        Chef Robaire

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

:lTDNChef, I had been thinking about you lately and wondering what had happened. I am so sorry that you relapsed. . .and got a DUI. I hope you won't ever get another one, like I did. It is a terrible thing, but you'll get through it. How long do you lose your license for? I just got my license back and have to have an Interlock device for a year. But I feel that I have finally gotten to a good place. Just wish I'd learned after the first one. As CatBuddy said yesterday, having a license is a privilege, and one I never really appreciated as much as I do now.

Please keep posting here, and if I can do anything to help you, just let me know.

:lTDN
                          "One day at a time."

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

thanks...I lose it for a year because I didint' blow..but..I have it after 10 days...my lawyer is the best one around here...no tellin' what's up next...I have to go to the classes and all the stuff...overall 4K...think about that peeps..
                            Chef Robaire

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Good to see you back Chef!
                              Sorry about your troubles, but that's what AL does to us.
                              Stick around this time
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

af day Friday 25 Jan

Mick, ive been laughing at your asshole joke for about a half an hour now.

No Haggis to be had here at Chez Kaslo, although there is a big deal made of Burns night in Nelson especially, nothing worse than third gen Scots in Canada for making a fuss about a crappit sausage.

Thanks to all who commented on my 9 steps. Lovely day, met with accountant, went to toy store and got some treats for the GKs, lunch at my fave diner (soup and salad), fabric store (patterns), coffee shop with live guitar playing (cappucino and spelt oatmeal cookie), wallys (new bedding), grocery (nice piece of red snapper), dry goods (seeds for the cold boxes under the snow, please ask if interested), cottonwood falls to photograph using slow exposures again, home. I asked myself how can I improve on this, and the answer was.... I can not!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Kas
                                Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X