Hey SUNFLOWER...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey SUNFLOWER...?

Hi, SF, you sent me a message, and when I tried to reply... but the MWO site had a message that popped up saying you dont accept personal messages... if you want to send me an email I can reply to you that way if you like.

Kas
    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Hey SUNFLOWER...?

Kaslo

I have been abused on PM's....so if I know I am not going to check in for a few days or would rather not not be abused.....I just close it down. I am not open to opening it right now....as I am on a new train of therapy... Really... just wanted to say "thank you"....it meant the world to me.... Yet....I know that right now I can not be active. But I took your words to heart.

I love everyone here....yet.....things get taken out of context....and all of a sudden you have made an enemy....when your post was not meant that way at all. I am done with all that.

Kaslo...I have not drained off....yet....I found a really good counselor and she prefers if I don't post here.....just yet.

Comment

Hey SUNFLOWER...?

ok no worries. check in when you feel up to it. k
      Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Hey SUNFLOWER...?

SF You posted two days ago on the thread and I immediately gave you positive support. You then deleted your post so I amended mine as it looked crazy without yours.

Unless you are referring to someone else you have made no enemy at all

Please don't make a mountain out of a molehill. Post if it helps, not if it doesn't.

I wish you peace.

Comment

Hey SUNFLOWER...?

Kuya....it actually got deleted....well all the words did....when I went to edit it. I saw a grammar error in it. No mountains here. I just was not up for retyping it.

Comment

Hey SUNFLOWER...?

SF,

Please listen to your counselor. If you are feeling abused, whether real or imagined, and you are not ready for that kind of thing yet, stay away from it.

Remember, hun, your sobriety comes first before anything else!!

I am glad you checked in, though. Take care.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hey SUNFLOWER...?

Cinders

Thanks....

Comment

Working...
              X