af day Mon Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Mon Feb

Hey Cinders, just imagine the sense of accomplishment when you are done. I also have a job and have help to clean, but everyso often it is lovely to clean the house for myself. As your husband is good, do you have a reward waiting for when you are done and he isn't there? Maybe a lovely bunch of flowers to make your clean house sparkle and make you feel good!

Lav, yes it is good to know what caused my blues - but I am struggling with the plan if I don't know what is happening and when - I thought that I was on the other side of this, and had my plans for that, but this is a bit of a spanner in these works...maybe it is a last hoorah?? I do need to see my MD for a physical and will chat to her about this...

Kuya, Mick sent me a lovely message yesterday that started the tears, and it was a good release valve.

I know it has been mentioned a few times as to what a group of carer's we are in one way or another - I think we all have the ability to ensure all around us are being cared for and neglect ourselves.
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Mon Feb

Just dropping by for a minute.

I wanted to say that I LOVE our dialogue.

:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day Mon Feb

Mick sent me a lovely message yesterday that started the tears, and it was a good release valve......................and before you start...no I wasnt asking to borrow money !!!!! :H:H:H:H
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Mon Feb

Ha Mick, the only tears there would be from the dust flying off as I open my purse - well I am Scottish, so the tears for that would be yours!:H:H
          Nope, it was a very sweet rhyme and a modicum of common sense!
          Getting thru today, been reading a lot on MWO - taking bits from here and there and strengthening my resolve
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Mon Feb

SL..Good for you and well done.....snowing here again!!
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
            X