af day Sat 9 Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Sat 9 Feb

Checking in. On hubby's computer now...hopefully no deleting....

Mick....thank you for taking the time every day to make each of us feel heard and special.

Kuya....there is no confusion...my computer was on the fritz...and just trying to type stuff in. I should know better.

PP...I do think there is a huge difference between attending AA meetings and being here. MWO....lets you make your own plan vs. "Come to meetings, don't drink and do the steps".

I think both are valuable.

Some need the structure......my only thing with AA has ever been...."if I knew how to not drink....I would not be here". I have been away from AA for while....and I am I missing them....so I plan to stop in next week.

The great land of "board"....allows things to get taken out of context vs. f2f.

I hope that everyone has a great night....I am off to sleep

Comment

af day Sat 9 Feb

thanks for the nice kickstart Treetops. really appreciate the 'help' thread but I'm back here with my big boy pants on to take on the world. took my first antabuse today so the switch is officially off I'm happy to say. saw that sill new movie tonight 'hansel and gretel witch hunters'. which for comedic reasons I've renamed 'hamster and gerbil, bitch-slappers'. uh oh, I think a glimmer of my humor is starting to return. whew!
      thanks all again so very much.
      gnighters for now xxxxxx
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X