Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Sun 10 Feb

scottish lass;1460419 wrote:

spending time thinking about the future - very introspective the more I am away from drinking, trying to work out what teh future will be, what I can make it - before it would just be waiting for the crap to pass until it was time to drown it again - very different feelings, little sad at times but reminding myself that it is the future and I can make it something - working really, really hard at now dwelling on the past.....

Have a great Sunday all, enjoy your trip Mick!:l
    SL - just wanted to say that this post really hit home with me. Sounds like how I am feeling lately. Guess that means we're growing huh? :l

:wavin: to everyone. Have a wonderful day.

PS - Det, my cheeks were hurting from laughing so hard. Thanks for the good time last night. You & Turn are so funny. :H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

af day Sun 10 Feb

Hi Tree, I'm just running around doing two different types of yoga, gym, skiing, snowshoe etc...

Happy 6 months PPQ - lovin the Ps.

I'm good, work is stressful with big sh$@ still thinking about selling up and moving south. ;-)

TZ helloo, you have found a great place to be.

:l KY, Mick, SL, Cat, Lav, Det and anyone I missed.

Ct
      AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Sun 10 Feb

Cantoo.....you should move a LOT further south :H

Good to see you, don't be a stranger

Comment

af day Sun 10 Feb

Morning Abbers

Another weekend of limited internet and still buggering up, so my greetings shall be short!!

PPQ - Congrats on 6 months. What a great achievement. And that snow! Wonderful photo. Did you meet up with Molly when she was there? And sounds nice about your dad!

Det - great to see you - am just working my way through your Paleo thread again; decided I could cut down on a lot of supplements by fixing things up nutritionally. (Well, d'oh!!)

Hi everyone. Kuya, TT - watched NZ on a Plate yesterday - beautiful, but don't they talk funny:H (you don't notice when you're there!) Yah - did you get your painting done? Hi Mick - enjoy your hols.

I had a horrendous craving day yesterday; more than a craving in that I was happy to go back to my drinking life (I didn't, but it was scary - though felt right at the time!!) I wondered if the herbal concoction I was given could have been the cause if there is alcohol in it?? Just a few mls? Is that possible? Seems a weird co-incidence.

Anyway, have a great day everyone

Comment

af day Sun 10 Feb

Scottish Lass first trip to IKEA? ok some quick advice: you'll need GPS, 3-day supply of food and water, and perhaps a Sherpa. then you'll be good!

Blondie and Kuya, sorry to hear of the crappy dreams and cravings. they are a buggar and a half I can say with authority.

Cantoo come down south!

sleepy time zzzzzzzzz
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Sun 10 Feb

Determinator;1460649 wrote: Scottish Lass first trip to IKEA? ok some quick advice: you'll need GPS, 3-day supply of food and water, and perhaps a Sherpa. then you'll be good!

Blondie and Kuya, sorry to hear of the crappy dreams and cravings. they are a buggar and a half I can say with authority.

Cantoo come down south!

sleepy time zzzzzzzzz
              :l
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

af day Sun 10 Feb

Determinator;1460649 wrote: Scottish Lass first trip to IKEA? ok some quick advice: you'll need GPS, 3-day supply of food and water, and perhaps a Sherpa. then you'll be good!

Cantoo come down south!

sleepy time zzzzzzzzz
                How true on both fronts Det.....I allowed a full day for IKEA.

My eldest worked there for a few months, they are a good employer in the UK

Comment

af day Sun 10 Feb

Morning Abbers

I bought a new modem/router and zoom, zoom, zoom!! What a difference and can't believe I put up with all that disconnection for so long!

Hi Ringing Cedars - how are you? I was actually thinking of/lookiong for you yesterday as I had a homeopath query, but I've decided to stop taking it! So welcome anyway!

OK, just realised I'm in Sunday's thread and I think we're all done with Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                  X