Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Fri 15 Feb

Good morning Abbers!

Sunny & below freezing at the moment but it's supposed to warm up nicely later

Thanks for the start up TT!

Mick, I hope you are having a great time!

Patrice, what's up? Drinking AL at this point is a decision, not a slip. What's your plan for the future?

YahYah, I hope this weekend goes OK for you. It sure sounds like a work, that's for sure. You are planning on selling this house at some point?

Hi nurdl! Where have you been?

I have lots to do today & will be watching all 3 grandkids tomorrow while my kids go to a family wedding ~ oh boy!
    Wishing everyone a fab AF Friday!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

Lav...was off looking for B's posts, thought I'd missed something. :H

Good catch. Have a good one....PPQP

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

JC just started a new thread...check it out.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...row-73453.html

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

Thanks all, I feel much better knowing that you will be there to supervise me (I need it!). I'll keep you all tucked into my pockets in case I get lonely.

nurdl, the house is a row house in Glenolden, PA, in a subdivision called Briarcliffe. It's out MacDade Blvd. Yes, Lav, I do intend to sell it. As soon as this is all done, I will be putting it on the market.

Thanks for asking. Will be shutting down computer now. Good luck with your presentation, PPQP.

:l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

Patrice, what's up? Drinking AL at this point is a decision, not a slip. What's your plan for the future?

Yes Lav it was a decision, a bad one but one made aware of the consequences. I still don't have the resources required to deal with emotional pain and disappointment. I made a very difficult decision yesterday regarding my family, a forever, no looking back decision and the pain was unbearable. I need to learn how to deal with extreme events without drinking.
            Thank you for recognising this very big difference between slip and decision.

Of course I felt like shit this morning.. I wanted to.

Patrice
            x

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

patrice;1463249 wrote: Patrice, what's up? Drinking AL at this point is a decision, not a slip. What's your plan for the future?

Yes Lav it was a decision, a bad one but one made aware of the consequences. I still don't have the resources required to deal with emotional pain and disappointment. I made a very difficult decision yesterday regarding my family, a forever, no looking back decision and the pain was unbearable. I need to learn how to deal with extreme events without drinking.
              Thank you for recognising this very big difference between slip and decision.

Of course I felt like shit this morning.. I wanted to.

Patrice
              x
              Patrice take these :l:l I hear the pain in your post.

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

Thanks Satz, I really appreciate those hugs!!!
                Yes it was a bit of MELODRAMA ( hehe)
                I am feeling a bit better.. change is the only thing in life that is guaranteed

x

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

Happy Friday, lads 'n lassies

Had a great night out at our ONLY top notch restaurant last night... food to die for! And, now need to get the house ready, start cooking (in secret) for Mr. W's surprise b-day party on Sunday

Have a fabulous day, weekend, etc!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

:hallo: GG...jealous of your night out :H Mum's the word on the surprise B-day.

:hallo: Patrice...glad you're feeling a bit better. Seen my share of Melodrama and yes even caved once, but not again. Never give up on giving up....PPQP

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

patrice;1463286 wrote: Thanks Satz, I really appreciate those hugs!!!
                      Yes it was a bit of MELODRAMA ( hehe)
                      I am feeling a bit better.. change is the only thing in life that is guaranteed

x
                      Embrace change Pat, in truth that IS happiness

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

nurdl;1463150 wrote: Morning All! I've missed you! All is well here. xoxoxo
                        ~nurdl
                        YAY ......Nurdl ......I missed you GF........don't do that too often

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

patrice;1463017 wrote: I love Coronation Street ( for those Brits and Kiwi's.. not sure if you have it in the States?) but all week I have been wondering how many units of booze do those characters drink!!!
                          Patrice...KY tried to save CanToo and I from our Corry addiction and it backfired. Seems the thread has been resurrected. :H

Just for fun...here it is....PPQP

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...are-69971.html

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

porqoui;1463535 wrote: Patrice...KY tried to save CanToo and I from our Corry addiction and it backfired. Seems the thread has been resurrected. :H

Just for fun...here it is....PPQP

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...are-69971.html
                            Oh HA bloody HA....... I just posted there......gonna ask the admin to lock that thread ! :H:H:H

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

kuya;1463536 wrote: Oh HA bloody HA....... I just posted there......gonna ask the admin to lock that thread ! :H:H:H
                              Good Luck...as the fighting POA would say "You ain't got the legal paperwork!" :H:H

Comment

af day Fri 15 Feb

porqoui;1463539 wrote: Good Luck...as the fighting POA would say "You ain't got the legal paperwork!" :H:H
                                I will just tell them Corry drives sane folk to drink ! :H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X