af day Sunday 3 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Sunday 3 March

hi PPQP ..just got in ...has been a long daaaay..thank you :l hows you?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

Congratulations on eight months Mick :h

Not long till your Independence Day celebration eh?

MAE Abbers, still working hard here. Will post more soon.

TT..... This summer just rolls on eh? What a glorious one we have had I won't be resenting winter this year as I was last year.

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

Evening abbers... just want to say a veritable congratulations and jubilations and celebrations and all things Cliff Richard (:H) to Michael for his 8 months.

Well done Michael and a 1, 2, 3...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ZG6HJVKuQ[/video]]Cliff singing congratulations for our Mick

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

Doing great Mick....enjoying watching the snow as I don't have to go anywhere.

The kids informed me they're going off to play in the snow. At the age of 30 and their big trucks, it paints a whole new picture. :wow:

:hallo: KY...good to see you popping in. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

RC...now I know who Cliff Richard is :H

...PPQP

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

Cheers Kuya.....not long till July....youi might be working ..hard but dont forget down time for you too

Rabsy cheers for the congrats ..not so sure about Cliff tho :H:H

Senior PPQP...congratulations
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

Mick;1472162 wrote: Senior PPQP...congratulations
              :l Ta

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

Quick check in here - up most of night, had a 10 foot sink hole in the courtyard of our operations centre, which burst a major water main and flooded the whole place. Luckily I don't have to work on the mess, but my job is to keep operations running with a kaput operations centre:upset:
                Peoples lives depend on us, just to add to the challenge - thank goodness I did not drink last night - now true confessions, I went shopping later in afternoon, and found this reallycute little box of wine that just had three glasses - I thought to myself what a great idea and walked around the store getting what i came for with one in my trolley - I did pull it out and gave myself a talking too before getting to cashier, but really close....thought three glasses would not hurt, but we all know better don't we!
                Ok, back to work and try to save lives with a makeshift operations centre - tata for now....
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

SL Well done you for putting it back :goodjob::wd:

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

:goodjob: SL...and thanks for sharing with us.

Scarry Sh*t those sink holes....California has 5,000 a year :wow:

Stay safe....PPQP

Duh!!! Just realized that's where you live....

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

Good evening all!

Just wanted to stop back & congratulate Mick on 8 AF months - terrific

I am totally exhausted & looking forward to some decent sleep
                      Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day Sunday 3 March

Congratulations, Mick! Well done!

Good weekend, over too soon. My transition to Amoryn seems to be going well. I'm ready for bath & bed, so night abbers.

Cat
                        "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
                        X