Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Thursday 28 March

BHOG;1484283 wrote: PPQP-
    Actually, my supervisor keeps telling me what a great job I am doing, and how pleased he is that I am on his team. He says I am a good example for the young ones. He is good to work for, but sometimes upper management is a bit daft...or drafty...or....
    The word is DAFFY :H

Comment

af day Thursday 28 March

Well, they quack like ducks for sure!
      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

af day Thursday 28 March

BHOG....trust me....this was the first time it ever happened. Usually....it would be a great excuse a drink on. Honestly...though....I wanted to just go to yoga.

I always say that upper management....drank some serious kool-aide

Comment

af day Thursday 28 March

TheSunFlower;1484290 wrote: After our meeting today....two of my bosses suggested going for a drink....the first thing that came to mind and I blurted out..."the LAST thing I need after that meeting is a drink".
          :H:H What a great attitude SF....PPQP

Was going to reply earlier but dinner was burnng :shocked:

Comment

af day Thursday 28 March

YahYah....it'll be a great one....:angel:"PPP":angel:

Comment

af day Thursday 28 March

Long post lost. I hate that. Hi everyone. Sober, strong, determined - also tired. I will write a decent post tomorrow.

Cat

P.S. Kuya, I think it's nice you thought I have long hair. I always wished I could. I would look softer. But it just gets scraggly. So, Halle Berri and I will just have to pull this look off.

C
              "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X