Wishful Wednesday (28th March)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popeye, you crack me up. good morning to ya.
    Seabreeze you will DEFO be shouting on the Crappers - lol, think of us when you do! Spotted Dick reminded me of my pal who was buying lottery and asked for... 'two lucky dicks' please, lol - wonder if she was going to share?

have a great day all.

Lorna xx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Good afternoon all! - if I can just take a second to cut in between the 'crappers' and 'dicks' :lol3: ...

it's 30 days AF for me today!

Does that mean I can officially join the monthly abs - or are we now the Dicks?? (Weemelon, you always brighten my day!)

Talking about Anglo/Americanisms - what about rubbers, fannies and pissed - I got real confused when I lived there...!

Have a great
      day everyone !
      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
      Goals:
      Days 1-7 DONE
      Days 8-14 DONE
      Days 15-21 DONE
      30 days DONE
      60 days
      100 days

Comment

Arial,

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!
        :good: :yougo: :woot:

I'm going to post this on the Thursday Thread because I don't want people to miss it!

Also, when I was in Ireland, it took me more than a few days to figure out that "having a bit of crack" (no idea how to spell it) was actually a completely non-drug related phrase!

(being initially from New Jersey, USA, the whole "I like your jersey" - i.e., sweater- threw me off for a bit too!)

Cheers!
        Noella

Comment

Working...
        X