AF Humpday 10 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Humpday 10 April

Ah, thanks all - I just read through the thread. My prior post I made right after reading Lav's entry.

I slept a lot yesterday, too. I needed that escape, don't we all at some point? Then, I've been thinking a lot lately. I really resent my ex-husband (technically current husband). He is brain damaged, yes. But he has all the time in the world, and spends it freely (going to school, going to restaurants, shops, etc). He has a lot of money, too. Yet I pay for everything for Daniel, and I pay for his rent. You would not believe the totally fucked up divorce law in California. I've decided he needs to take on more, so I stop drowning. He can pay for a worker that helps him do more as a Dad. Whatever. He can help.

My employee, Minnie, told me she was thinking about my life yesterday. She is the one I fell apart with. She said I am a caregiver in every part of my life - the goto person at the company, the goto in my family, etc. I need to shift this around broadly. I need to stand up for myself. I took Kuya's thoughts to heart, and am being gentle with my son. But I am demanding he contribute more, too. This iceberg won't rotate in a day, so I will take PPQs advice and focus ODAT. ODAT. ODAT. Today was pretty good.

Love and patience and courage to us all,
    Cat
    "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

AF Humpday 10 April

PS to the last post.

If this is what menopause is all about, well Holy F*ckballs is all I have to say.

Cat
      "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X