Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not starting the Friday Abs thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking... maybe it's just a way to say she never has anything approrpiate/relevant to say? Or that she gossips often?

It's going to drive me nuts...

-N

Comment

I hope you're having a nice Saurday my antipodean chums.

Comment

Yup....Saturday morning for the melon now!!!!
        But I really SHOULDN'T be awake!!
        Damn men and their snoring...my bed sounds like a mating wildebeeste with adenoid trouble is lying in it....

Comment

Good morning all (don't know what to call you -ahem)
          I guess now that we all know what day it is, it is save to show up. Thank you Popeye.
          Been very busy. Hubby was away in Europe and I had the whole house to myself. I made a hell of a mess. Was sewing, scraping paint, trying to build a drawer, glueing legs on desks; and my piece the resistance: I painted a hundred year old side table, the ugliest table I have ever seen to look 200 years old and don't ask me why. It looks awesome. So, that's why I couldn't come on and post.

I did get really lonely at the halfway mark and started to reminice about my dear little old mom, and what we would have done, if she were still around. Soooo many regrets. And yes, I did finally break down and open a bottle of wine. I made it last 3 days, which pleased me. However, I just hope that I am not right back were I started, because now I want 2 glasses of wine every night. Stupid me. The cravings are right back.

I just thought I share what I did for the past weeks, in case you were wondering where I had gotten to.
          Hugs,
          Lori
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X