Friday 30 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 30 March

Oh, I can't do it.... I'm all confused now.

Okay.....

ahem......

Hello and good Friday to you all.

Have a wonderful day. I have.

:H

Friday 30 March

Is it Friday?????

Comment

Friday 30 March

I thought it was ..... now I just don't know.

Comment

Friday 30 March

Go ONNNNN Bluey...you know you want to.....

GOOD MORNING DICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:H

Yee haw...Friday evening for the melon...busy weekend ahead mowing the lawns, mopping the floors, polishing the dog and sorting all the housey stuff out before I go to live with 'L' for a month..
        His family are going away on a holiday around Europe, and the boy and I will be gallivanting around together getting up to Meescheef....zippedy doo dah....I will be a busy, v. tired little vine by the end of it...but I love the little chap dearly, so am looking forward to having him all to myself, and getting away from my own hovel and everything/one it contains......Praise Buddah!!!!!!!!

Yes pauly...it IS Friday...I know your galactic calender has trouble recognising the time schedules of planet earth, but take it from the rindy one....The weekend is galloping forth like Black Beauty on steroids...

Guten Abend to all who follow the melons seedy offerings...
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx (Gosh...I'm full of love today)

Comment

Friday 30 March

Morning All!

The Immaculate 100 for me today!

So I just want to add-wouldn't trade you crazy, twisted, loving bunch of spotted dicks for anything !

Have a Great Friday!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Friday 30 March

Good morning all.
            I live in Arizona and woke up to snow, imagine that?!
            Weemelon I am not quite awake yet, but feel tired reading about all your chores. Holy Smokes, you have the energy going on.
            Congratulations Sea, on day 100, that's wonderful.
            Bluebell, I love your avaitor.
            Popeye....Thank goodness it's Friday (TGIF), do they say that in Scotland?
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

Friday 30 March

Good Morning!

Wee....how exactly to you polish a dog? How does the dog feel about this?

SeaBreeze - Happy 100!!:cheering
              Mornin bluebell and popeye!
              Mona----are you kidding? Where in Az are you? It got cold here today - well, 50's but it has been 80's for a week or so here. Confusing weather.

Well, this morning I met the president of my company. Kind of a big deal. We all stood around waiting for him to arrive and then got to shake hands and well...that was about it.
              Pretty cool none the less.

I have several projects to finish up and then I hope to head for the parking lot a little before 5pm today. I have nothing to do this weekend except pick up my neighbor from the airport Sunday morning. Sad but true. If I had a dog I'd polish him. I don't think cats would stand for that.

TGIF....everyone
              Lisa

Comment

Friday 30 March

My, your enery does put some fluff in my old fur!!! :alf: Thanks you, and melon, have a great month with your wee one, Sea happy 100th, Mona - again glad you're here, lisa - thanks for the post this morning - I CAN DO THIS!

hugs :l

Best

PS. Notice the new avatar, decided it was time for more than one change!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Friday 30 March

seems like today did turn out to be a good day!

seabreez - Happy 100th and we love you too man!!!

-N

Comment

Friday 30 March

Lisa.......polishing dogs is easy....it's getting the hair off the duster afterwards that's a bit of a bummer!!!! Shiny canine...here we come
                    YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Breezy!!!!!!!! day 100!!! Gosh you're looking remarkably dapper for someone that old....can't see a single wrinkle!
                    Mornin' chilly Mona...can you put snow shoes on a cat???
                    Besty......love the daffs....very cheery...puts a bounce in the melon roll...I miss that being in NZ...I used to have a wood near me in UK that would be carpeted in Daffs, snowdrops and Bluebells in the spring...a beautiful walk
                    Hi Noella.........have a great day Missus...sending you a celebratory bowl of 'custard':H

woop ooohhhhhhh!!!!! Dog...heel...the Mister Sheene is primed
                    xxx

Comment

Friday 30 March

Good morning all (don't know what to call you -ahem)
                      I guess now that we all know what day it is, it is save to show up. Thank you Popeye.
                      Been very busy. Hubby was away in Europe and I had the whole house to myself. I made a hell of a mess. Was sewing, scraping paint, trying to build a drawer, glueing legs on desks; and my piece the resistance: I painted a hundred year old side table, the ugliest table I have ever seen to look 200 years old and don't ask me why. It looks awesome. So, that's why I couldn't come on and post.

I did get really lonely at the halfway mark and started to reminice about my dear little old mom, and what we would have done, if she were still around. Soooo many regrets. And yes, I did finally break down and open a bottle of wine. I made it last 3 days, which pleased me. However, I just hope that I am not right back were I started, because now I want 2 glasses of wine every night. Stupid me. The cravings are right back.

I just thought I share what I did for the past weeks, in case you were wondering where I had gotten to.
                      Hugs,
                      Lori

Comment

Friday 30 March

Congrats on 100 days Seabreez! What an inspiration. Happy Friday all! Gonna make it a great one. The sun is shining, spring is here!

Journey

Comment

Friday 30 March

Hi all

Big hug Lorisunshine. the table sounds fantastic. such a great thing to do, to rescue an old piece like that. Oh, so you had 2 glasses of wine a night for 3 nights in a row: go shoot yourself NOW you bad bad person! Or maybe just give yourself a bit of a break.... maybe? You are not in the slightest bit stupid, you sound extremely disciplined and sensible and very creative and interesting to me. You've dealt with the cravings before, you will again.

Me: I am having great success with topa now I have hit the 150mg mark. Night before last I made 2 glasses of red wine last 4 hours, and last night I met a girlfriend for supper and I didn't finish my one glass!!! Now you tell me, what is that
                          all about? This is from a gal who one month ago was drinking a bottle and a half, then sneaky voddies, then passing out.... Tonight I have been drinking tea, no wine.

all hail mighty topa! It has just kicked in properly, tingly toes 'n' all. I'm not taking the dosage any higher than this as seems to be the right level for me. I am just AMAZED at how effective it is. This is, I think, day 32 of MWO, and I have had, umm, 27 AF days and 5days of mods.

Strength and honour!

Kate x

Comment

Friday 30 March

Thats brill Kate.

Nice one

Comment

Friday 30 March

Just can't help yourself Bluebell???

I understand, addictions can be tough to break, hehe!

Lots and lotsa love

Cashy
                              xxxx
                              "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                              X