Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF May 1st

MAE Abbers and welcome Mayzay.

Good plan LTLW......get completely AF before your holiday and spend sober time with your family. Whenever I do I am rewarded with the most amazing experience.

SF I am so with you on the news thing. I do not routinely listen to it as it is basically propaganda, lies and trivia. It makes me feel powerless whereas I am actually very powerful.....over my own life. I am more likely to use Youtube to find out what is truly happening on major events, but beware, you may not like it !

Mick I envy you your organisation with your gardening.....I always do too little too late.

Comment

AF May 1st

mornin all ..just a quick check in before I am on my merry way...mayzay...welcome where abouts in Scotland are you?First thing you need to decide for yourself ..is...is this it? and its not the "never again"scenario that we all had after a few bevvies!
      If it is the real deal then brill, you will get all the help and support you need,how to make a plan etc.There is also the toolbox and the newbies nest which are excellent couple of things I would suggest...dont be scared to shout up if you need help and advice, secondly ...go for it..you will feel tons better!!!

big hi to everyone else
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
      X