Sunday the April Fool 1st!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy,
      when the sun shines out your bum!
      Happy April fool dayL
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

lol, happy Sunday to all!!!
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Greetings Abbers! I'm back from the hoary netherworld that is Vegas and home again jiggity-jig. Being sick isn't so bad when you can at least be in your own abode. Nice to hear things are "normal" in nu zilland Wee-one. Arial, what the heck is Tortoisy? got me there.
          the only vice that got me in Vegas was the buffets...arg. I've eaten myself into a new weight division for sure. super mega pigface I think is what my new classification is. Just gotta get my knee well and over this cold and it's time to hit the gym full force.
          adios amibas and be well.

ps...welcome Sal! and nice to hear from our hardworking Lou!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X