af day Thursday May 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Thursday May 9th

Det...... This sounds very similar to journey work by Brandon Bays, forgiveness of self or others is the way to go.

Glad it is going well...... :l

Comment

af day Thursday May 9th

KY...I'm excited to see what you come up with. Future job aspect: KY Konsensus - Bio Your Company to Success. Think about it!

SL...Hi "me again" :l welcome back. I too have chosen to stop posting at times because of "thing's" on threads and all it did was hurt me by not letting me stay in touch with those who really matter. And you matter so hang on tight we're here. :angel:"PPP":angel:

TT...morning! Will talk to you on my tomorrow :H

Det...I am so intrigued with the hypnotic regression therapy...expect some PM's soon

SF...Just remember I have the "Patent" on the "Positive P's"

Comment

af day Thursday May 9th

kuya;1503657 wrote: Det...... This sounds very similar to journey work by Brandon Baysl
        Oooh thanks KY, will be checking that out.

Comment

af day Thursday May 9th

Hi TT - trip home is June, and yes I am stressing about it!
          KY, true words - I did come here to get sober, and need to focus on that...
          Det - one day at a time keeps on going. I am really doing very well when i look back to last year and beyond - the difference is remarkable - I just feel some of the old thinking creeping back in, and easy rationales as to why it is ok today, at this moment. I need this stop and think, and MWO is really the only place to get it....
          PPQ - lots of blue sky in your photo - that is great to see (as well as the dump truck )
          It feels good to be back again....need to keep my nose out of others business and that way I can't get my knickers in a twist can I???
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Thursday May 9th

scottish lass;1503661 wrote: It feels good to be back again....need to keep my nose out of others business and that way I can't get my knickers in a twist can I???

NOPE
            We grow on you. :l

Comment

af day Thursday May 9th

Welcome back SL!
              One of the good things about MWO is that you can take what you need & simply ignore the rest
              It's your recovery & that's all you need to focus on.

Det, glad you are feeling better today.
              Are you watching your fiber intake & getting enough H2O?

PQ, I only had one dump truck full delivered & that's enough. Didn't get to do much today because I had a 2 yr old & a 4 yr old here 'helping me' all day :H
              Hope your job comes together without too much hassle
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day Thursday May 9th

Lavande;1503670 wrote: PQ, I only had one dump truck full delivered & that's enough. Didn't get to do much today because I had a 2 yr old & a 4 yr old here 'helping me' all day :H
                Aww...can you send them my way please??? I absolutely loved my time with my "twin" nephews. Gave me a chance to be a kid again.

Comment

af day Thursday May 9th

Sun, I just hate drinking dreams, glad it's something else even if that sucked too.

Lav, yep I eat lots of veg and fruit and am normally 'mr regular'. maybe an intestinal bug or something, at any rate sure good to be feeling good-o again.

you guys and your piles of dirt and fertilizer! making me feel like planting something.

will keep an eye on chat tonight.....

ciaoski
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Thursday May 9th

Porquoi, I got the hypno idea from a British self-hypnosis expert by the name of Paul McKenna. i don't recall the name of this particular sound file though and I've lost it. d-oh! at least I have the technique memorized.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X