Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem..... Friday 6 April

Hello all, and happy holiday wishes.
    Popeye, so happy to know your little grandbaby is home, what a relief!
    Paddy, you poor dear, how is the shoulder feeling? It must hurt to sleep on it?
    Bluebell, you sound better today
    Everyone else have a great day.
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

Comment

Ahem..... Friday 6 April

Pops, scary sh-t.................. Lesson to us all, question, question, question. We all take the advice and knowledge of Doctors, it is their job to know these things.... but, as we all are, they are just humans, question, question, question ALWAYS!! Anyway, won't ramble about medical professionals mistakes... Great love to your wee 'Sweetpea', may she gurgle and giggle on.....

Lorna xx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Ahem..... Friday 6 April

Popeye- so sorry for the scare, you shouldnt have had to go through that, but glad to hear it worked out

Paddy--ICE

Determinator--Congrats!!!

Doing good here, no big complaints, day 84 AF, which is 12 full weeks, so I am excited about that. I am going to stop taking topa next week, a little nervous about that, but i think it will be fine, I am confident I can continue the way I am going. Hope everone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Victoria
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Ahem..... Friday 6 April

Hi Victoria, don't want to be a bummer, but you are titrating down slowly on the topa, right?? Please don't stop it all at once!

Congrats on your 12 weeks of AB's--that is great!

Also glad that your little granddaughter is better Popeye, what a scare that was!!

Hope you're feeling better soon, too, Paddy!

Everyone else seems to be doing so well--it's great to see! Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,

Kathy
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X