Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another August AF-Week 2

Lav-you should know me by now-novellas are my specialty!!:H

3 years old Lav?? Oh my time really does fly!! I was 4 months sober then and still gun shy about not drinking in public-seems like years ago but it seems like yesterday you got the chicks. Weird!!

Rusty-Your primping and prepping for the wedding will be well worth it-just don't show up the bride OK? Seriously tho-I hope you have a great time and that the weather is awesome!!
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Another August AF-Week 2

Good morning kids!

Partly sunny & cool - OK with me

papmom, I have pictures of EB hanging over the big box of chicks the day they arrived, he looks so little. He will be turning 5 in November, a big boy now

OK, I have to get the animals fed, get myself to Curves, get some work done & shipped out, a trip to Walmart & then just maybe, if there's time, squeeze in a granny nap. I haven't slept decently all week & I have no idea why

Have a great AF day everyone!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Another August AF-Week 2

Hey all...

Pap, so good to hear from you and loved the updates!! Your hoarder friend sounds lazy and annoying. I know no friends are perfect, but geez. I would not have packed up her stuff, but you are a better friend that me. I have a friend who is really cluttered and lazy, her house is nasty, but we just meet outside her home. She is the way she is. There are other things I like about her, talking politics, books, and we know are kids from way back. So, there you are. I am really pleased to hear that your boss is praising you. After my last job, with no positive feedback, my newer boss always affirms my work. It is wonderful, I have grown in confidence. And, let's face it, you and I have probably done good work the entire time. Let yourself enjoy the praise and know it is true.

Rusty, I don't like rats but understand that different people like different kinds of pets. I guess I have to be really tolerant as I have too cats, and some people don't like that. Really. I have a friend who does not like coming to my house due to my cats. Is there a cataphobia? I wanted to comment on your prep time for the wedding. I told my husband that the upkeep on my looks is getting more expense and time consuming as I get older. And it is. When I was young, it didn't matter, now it DOES matter. So enjoy the prep time and know that you are worth it!!

Lav, so happy to hear you are getting some of this mind blowing weather. I love it. It is so easy to enjoy and notice AF.

Dill, sorry about your little gdaughter getting a fever. Take care.

Blondie, it is so good to have you back. Keep posting, it helps.

Cleaning, laundry, then an outing with friends. Have a great day.
        Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Another August AF-Week 2

Pmom that was a 2 sandwich post! So great to hear from you.:H

Fly, you are most welcome to join the conversation!

Star, Lav, Rusty, Blonde, I don't have much time to post but I wanted to pop on and wish af Friday greetings. I'll catch up more properly tomorrow.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another August AF-Week 2

I'm just cruising tonight too Dill. Hope you are OK
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X