X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday April 9th.

Good day chaps and chapesses.
    Day 9 AF here and feeling fine. Oh yes!
    I managed to get through the weekend unscathed.
    I never even thought about buying booze.
    You know what? I think I might be on to something here......
    I hope you all enjoy today.

Monday April 9th.

G'day mate, well going onto a two digit number there! Well done! Wishing all of you a good week. Had to work today, sniff, sniff, but welcome relief after having been on sick leave for a week.
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Monday April 9th.

Morning Popeye and Paddy-
      I have to say Popeye- something different with you the last several days....I think you may be right, just might be on to something. Very happy day 9 to you-

I'm headed out to Miami today for a three day conference. Full of open bars, pool parties and more open bars. I'm bringing my workout clothes and my resolve

This will be a big meeting for us - over 400 attending. I imagine there will be lots of overindulging. Bringing my computer so I will check in with you all.

Have a great Monday!
      Lisa

Comment

Monday April 9th.

good morning!

Hi Paddy, Popeye and Lisa!

It is a good day to be sober!:H I am on day 50 and counting(AA has surprisingly helped this time!) I hope you habve fun in Miami, and try not to drink, I used to live there and did ALOT of drinking in my Miami days!! I know if you take us along, Lisa, you will make it! What a better place to work out too......maybe you can even jog on the beach (or a park!)

Everyone yet to check in, have an awesome Monday!

Love to you all:h :l

Mary Anne

Comment

Monday April 9th.

Morning Everyone!

Pop~my philosophy-no buy drinky, no drink drinky:H Great job!
          Paddy~congrats on two digits
          Lisa-have fun in Miami & work out out a few extra #'s for me cause for some reason my weight is at a standstill! ugh

Hi MaryAnne~glad you're checking in & congrats on 50 & glad AA is working!:applaud:

Have A Great Monday!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Monday April 9th.

Good morning AB-land! So nice to see you all sounding so chipper and positive...me too! it's going to be a grand day.
            be well,
            D
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Monday April 9th.

Hi all,
              I'm at Day 3. Not feeling so hot but definitely look at lot better. Was a big crank at Easter and my family had no idea why.

I must say though the Campral and Naltrexone help a lot but I am having trouble sleeping. Hopefully that will pass when the booze is out of my system. Thanks all. :h
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Monday April 9th.

Hi all! Nice week end. Only one of the kids around and he had to work. Hub and I took 85 year old mother in law out to dinner then came home and watched the end of the masters while the snow blew out side. CRAZY!!! Think the cold weather ruined some of my bulbs that were up! Enough of the snow already! :stop: Cmon spring!!! I'm ready :rays: Let's have a GREAT week, abbers!

Hugs :l

Best
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Monday April 9th.

Thought I would hang out in abs world with all of you and see if abs will rub off on me -

Comment

Monday April 9th.

Hello you all.
                    Nice to see you here Lucky!
                    And of course, Camper, we love having you here.
                    Camper, it took about 7 days for me to get the alcohol out of my system.
                    I had headachs, difficulty sleeping, and felt crabby. I am normally very mellow, and rarely get angry. I felt so irriatated the first few days, and nights.
                    Popeye, you are doing awesome, and sound great.
                    Best, snow, where do you live? It's 90 now in Arizona.
                    Lisa, tell us about the Florida weather. Bringing your work out clothes was a great idea. Hey Lisa, I just got a new kitten, a pink Sphnix. He is a very cool cat,and a big cuddle bug.
                    Hi Mary Anne, I haven't met you yet, but I am very impressed that you are 50 days into being AF....excellent.
                    Don't mean to leave anyone out, so big hugs to the rest of you.
                    Meow-Meow
                    MonaKitty

Comment

Monday April 9th.

Mona....we need a picture of that new kitty cat!

It is humid! whew! But warmer than Atlanta so I guess its a trade off.

I just worked out this morning - yea. And it was great - ran into a regional I used to report also. Good networking time. Who knew? I thought all that was done over drinks - but apparently not.

Gotta run. Sorry for posting on yesterday Happy Tuesday.
                      Lisa

Comment

Working...
                      X