Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday April 10 - beat ya BB :)

HI all.

Hope easter was cool for you. wherever you are and whatever you celebrate.

I had a quiet one - sinuses playing up a bit so took things v v easy.

Lotsa love

Cashy
    xxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Tuesday April 10 - beat ya BB

56 days AF as well, cool

C
    xx

Comment

Thanks Cash.... I wander off for a few hours looking for YOU and you jump in here first. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Had a lovely Easter. We went to the beach, climbing the rocks and found some beautiful shells. On the way home I decided that I couldn't be bothered cooking so we bought Chinese Take Away! My kind of day.

The rest of the days were spent doing the usual (I can't even say it out loud okay I will in case anyone starts speculating .......packing) I am sick to death of it. Less than two weeks to go whooo hooo. But do you know bloody what? The b people who are buying our place have asked to come for a nosey round again before they move in...... guess when they want to do that?????? THIS AFTERNOON!!!! Give a girl a break! I have everything everwhere and stuff (and why I am even thinking of coming on here today I just do not know.). Some people are just so ..........

Anyway, have a lovely day everyone.:h

PS Cash... I, and some of the family have got a sinusy, throaty, coughy, buggy thing....... do you think you have spread something around Adelaide?

Well done on the 56 days! That is truly awesome.:l

Comment

I dunno, there seems to be somthing going around, but it wasn't me - honest

Tell them to go jump - they have not right to come noseying around love!

The again, who cares if they do - the cooling off period's over I presume - so who needs to clean up for the buggers.

Happy packing.

Cashy
        ccc

Comment

Well, they have jetted over from bloody Melbourne, or somewhere exotic like that. I have to drop everything (ahem... wait till I just move my coffee cup) and make the place look respectable. Well, you are right, bugger them. I will just casually flick a duster, just missing the dust, whilst laughing manically.........they can like or lump it. The cooling off period is well over so na na na na naaaaaaa!

Thanks Cash
          bbb

Comment

yeah, no way you need to go to any trouble, who gives a toss at this stage of the game!!

C
            xx

Comment

Morning Folks.
              I'm off on my walk in 5 minutes.
              I'll see you all on Thursday night.
              Day 10 taday. (double figures)
              I'll catch you later

Comment

Go popeye - that's brill

Cashy
                xxxx

Comment

morning!

Hi there Cashy and bluebell......yeah, here in Tallahassee, allergies have been killing me, maybe something like that in the land down under(??) sorry to hear you have snoopy buyers bluebell, just don't let it bother you if you can help it!! You won't have to deal w/ them too much longer if you are moving, right?!?

Popeye, congrats on double digits!! :goodjob: (I am at 51 now, but who is counting....chuckle, chuckle!?)

Feels good, so keep on going! Congrats on 56 days cashy!! I am right behind ya!!

Love to all here and to follow!!

MA:h :l

Comment

Morning All!

So happy to hear everyone is doing so well on their AF days!

Sinus' & allergies-ugh. Luv spring but I can already feel the empty cavities of my sinus' begining to swell-never mind the contact lenses that feel like sand in them from pollen. But you know what-when I drank I never felt any of the "symptoms" of spring-numbed by the hooch or hangovers-so I now say~Bring it On!

Have a Great Day!
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

ditto

I feel the same about the allergies, have been taking Allegra daily, forget the contacts!! Haven't even dared to try and wear them!! (love the elf, gnome, whatever it is Seabreeze!!)

Happy 10th, and I see 11th somewhere in the world.............how could that be?? I just got home from work and gym!!???

MA

Comment

Working...
                      X