• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday.

Hello all.
    Hope you're all doing well.
    I am.
    I got the CD's and I'm going to spend a while today seeing what they're all about.
    My son came home from the pub last night, well this morning actually minus his wallet and all his money. He said he had his pockets dipped. The evils of drink...........

Sunday.

Morning all, I'm glad you are doing well Popeye. Enjoy the glorious sunshine! Bella xx

Comment

Sunday.

Morning everyone, enjoy your day Popeye xx

Comment

Sunday.

Thank you.

Update......
        My boy's missing wallet has turned up in his auntie's house (which he can't remember going to). He's feeling a little foolish. Hopefully, a lesson learned.

Comment

Sunday.

Bless his heart....glad it was found. My ex-husband once lost his Dad's car....couldn't remember where he left it....down the street...

Comment

Sunday.

Good morning all! Gloooming day here in PA, but feeling content. Hoping everyone has a great day!

Hugs,

Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Sunday.

Good day everyone!

Well, Paul, at least your son has got someone who sympathises in you. But probably he still enjoys his trip to the pub and doesn't think of giving up the grog, right? It's true that sometimes I miss the pure ritual of having a drink. It's not so much the drink itself ... Anyway, just keeping busy coupled with Topa & supps does the trick for me.

Well, time for me to hit the sack. It's night again this side of the globe!
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Sunday.

Greetings ABas and ABees near and far. I see it's starting to snow again this morning in the high desert. Paddy BTW you are still logged into mwochat. did you do the video chat? I was going to join you but slept in...and liked it! yes, a guilty pleasure thats not destructive
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sunday.

Afternoon All!

Bracing for a Nor'easter (occur in Eastern US & known for dumping heavy amounts of rain or snow, sometimes producing hurricane-force winds, and creating high surfs along shorelines). It's Spring for goodness sake!

And this week we came upon a hole dug up in front of a small Korean bush in my rock garden in my front yard & yesterday I investigated it further & found tiny newborn bunnies in the hole (it's not that deep). We thought it was abandonded b/c earlier it looked empty & we did find a dead newborn several inches away from it (must have wandered). At first we thought they might be dead but when we got back home last night I looked back into the hole & it was well-packed so I assumed the mother was either in there or re-packed it for the night. So knowing that today was going to very rainy-I was out there (with flashlight @ 10 pm.) making a make-shift tent over the hole for them to stay dry today.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Sunday.

what a sweetheart you are Seabreez. we have a lot of bunnies in our yard and really enjoy them. we consider them to be our no-hassle pets
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sunday.

Oh that is so sweet...I love animals. have tons!!! As a matter of a fact, had a rough week, so went and bought blue set of lovebirds yesterday.

Comment

Sunday.

Day 8

I want lovebirds!

Bella I hope you are doing ok I read your post. :h
                        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Sunday.

It's funny b/c we have tons of woods in the back-& wondered why in heck she bothered to dig a hole in a rock garden in our front yard. We've had such crazy weather that I hope they make it.
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Sunday.

I hope they make it too. Young animals are usually a lot tougher than they look.

Comment

Sunday.

Happy, I have a blue set and a set that is green, red, and yellow. I LOVE them. I want a yellow set. I am hoping they have babies so bad. The one set is nesting. Want me to send ya some...HA

Comment

Working...
                              X