Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONDAY .....,Melon misses you xxx

Mornin' Loopers!!!:h

It is Monday Arvo here and I have FINALLY managed to get the internet working AND have a spare nano second to plug into MWO....I thought I would read all the back boards first and see wot's been goin' darnnnn since my last appearance, but it would be quicker to read vols A-Z of the Encyclopaedia Britt. than to trawl through them all...so sorry if anyone needs a hug or a prayer and I don't mention it...take all you need darlings, I haven't got much time, so am just touching your base (hahahahahahaaaaaaa)......

Work with my young man is going very well...very tiring, but we like each others company, and his mum seems to be having a well deserved holiday with his brother and sister so all's good....I go home again in another two weeks, so enjoy the sensible posts until then, when the Melon will finally be back to normal, and will be able to pour drivel into your airwaves EVERY DAY again.....yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hope everyone is well....I really MISS being here regularly, but will see you all in a couple of weeks!!

Licky love and a smattering of strokes...oo er missus.....Weewayoutfrommywayoutmelon
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for checking in Wee, have missed you and I really do understand your posts now!!! WOO HOO
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

That melon is so darn funny I can hardly stand it. The "airwaves" comment is definately LMAO material.

Melon, I miss you when you are not here! Glad things are going well though. Look forward to having you back in 2 weeks.

xoxoxo

Comment

Weezer, the lushmeister was getting ready to rip you a new one but then was reminded you were busy off doing other more noble things with your time. May I just say I completely admire what you do for a living? However, I have missed your nonsensical lingo of which I never know what the hell you are saying, but my neck and mouth are out of shape from not being able to "just nod and smile" when I read your posts, so please hurry back. XOXO
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Weemelon, things just aren't quite the same withoutcha!
          we'll leave the light on for you,
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi Weemelon.
            See you soon.

Comment

Howdy weepipsqueakingmelon,

Soooooooooooo glad you checked in, was starting to have withdrawal symptoms without your posts to read.. the next two weeks can't go quickly enough..

Love Ya,

Louise xxx
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

yep, miss you too, even though I have no idea what you're talking about most of the time...

Comment

waiting...!

Very Happy Monday everyone, - Gorgeous spring/summer day here so the world is looking good!

However, will be a whole lot cheerier when you get back, Weemelon, so look forward to hearing from you soon!

Have a wonderful day all,
                  :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                  Goals:
                  Days 1-7 DONE
                  Days 8-14 DONE
                  Days 15-21 DONE
                  30 days DONE
                  60 days
                  100 days

Comment

Melon, you need to call yourself nut head...love

Comment

Morning All!

Lickity luvin' that melon head right back!

Survived the torrential downpours, high winds & no flooding in the basement-and my make-shift tent is still up over the bunny hole-phew. Later when I go get the mail I'm going to go check on them.

Oh-hubby just got home from a drive by assessment of near-by neighborhoods (we have a small river down the street that runs thru our town ) & he says he's never seen so many roads closed under water.

Have a great day to a hopefully great beginning of a great week!
                      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Top of the morning from the high desert all you Fab ABbers!

today is a wonderful DAY 40 for me (feeling a tad smug)

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hello abbsters,

Miss that melon!!!

Day 8 for me.

Congrats D! Day 40 rocks!:h
                          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hey D-Congrats on numero 40!
                            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X