Tuesday 17th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday 17th April

Just ignore me folks, call it a learning curve, call it just being paranoid.

Lushy, thanks for the thought, perhaps that's my problem, feeling blunt.:H

Det, have you had a liver test? I hope it's just too much garlic.

I suppose I should be posting on Wednesday, anyway..... As mentioned before, I have slipped (I can use that word if I want to :H ). I have, wait for it... not had TIME to go to the docs. Excuse? Could be. I had to stop taking the Revia because I could feel my heart racing and just felt out of sorts...... down, I suppose. Anyway, along comes a craving and I thought, why not have some but water it down with soda? So, to cut a long boring story short.. Whenever I have had the overwhelming urge to have a drink I have been having a white wine spritzer. It lasts for over an hour and seems to take away the feeling of deprivation and urge to binge. However, if I have two white wine spritzers I feel really buzzed up and start getting emotional, paranoid and self-pitying. Not to mention blaming other people for making me feel unwanted :H . My tolerance of alcohol has obviously gone way down so I will have to find some sort of balance. I move house this weekend and I have made a vow to go back to the docs and discuss this with her. I really don't want to take hard medication. I can't cope with it. I don't know what she will say but, there it is, facts are facts, I will not cover anything up from her, I know she will be annoyed that I have not gone back to see her (I literally couldn't - sick kids and then, now I am in the middle of a house move) but I will just have to explain all that and take it on the chin. I will start afresh after the move.

Saying that, from Friday I will not be able to get on here. We have been told that we cannot get Broadband hooked up to where we are going for 4/6 weeks.:shocked:

I will have to take a couple of weeks to catch up!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Comment

Working...
    X