(nearly)Wednesday April 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, so I'm cheating a little but I just want today (Tuesday) to be over - not a good one! (reversed into a car, issues at work, arguments with daughters, stand up battle with a bottle of wine, though finally managed a KO thanks to MWO!) So - Apologies for jumping the gun...actually, if I type slowly I'll probably be in 'today'!

So - wishing everyone a great day - it's going to be a good one - I can feel it in my bones! The sun is promised to be out, day 50 AF (just
    made it!), daughters speaking again and heading for the gym or a run - that bottle of wine won't stand a chance! - and it's a new day!

Happy, happy Wednesday to everyone :l
    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
    Goals:
    Days 1-7 DONE
    Days 8-14 DONE
    Days 15-21 DONE
    30 days DONE
    60 days
    100 days

Arial, well done on your big fight for 50 days!!!!!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good for you Arial.....you made it. Sounds like a tough one but you did all the right things. One day at a time is what we say, but SOME days are tougher than others! Stay strong, my friend. You are doing REALLY well -- 50 days AF -- woo hoo for you!
      sri

Comment

Actually it's Tuesday 11:15 p.m. & have been away all day. About to go to bed-poked my head in here-& well-it's Wed. already somewhere. Congrats Arial.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Well done Arial.

Comment

Well done Arial,

As for me, it's been a bit of a setback over the last few days, mainly due to stress and plenty of work. Had a couple of drinks, so not proud of myself AT ALL. Had a chat with my doc today. The good news is that the last few months have worked miracles with my liver and blood tests as a whole, so that's incentive enough to go back to moderation/AF. But all in all this week has been sh*t. Sorry a bit on the negative side this week.
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

hang in there Paddy!
              well, an icy snowy morning here so leaving a tad early.
              Doesn't seem to bother the rabbits...they are hopping around and playing like normal.
              Be well everyone,
              D
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Afternoon All:

Wet, cold & still a little rainy....:upset: bunnies....the nest hasn't been touched (I criss-crossed 2 pieces of yarn to see if any mommy activity) & so far no activity to nest in over 24 hrs). Hubby says that mother may have hunkered down due to Nor'Easter storm so I'm not investigating it till weather gets better.

Have a nice Wednesday everyone.
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear that Seabreez. on the upside...if there's one thing bunnies do well it's make more bunnies
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Awwh...SeaBreeze..I'm going to vote with Det and your hubby and say they are hunkered down..making more bunnies.

Just stopping in to say HI. I am so busy at work I can't think straight. I got in at 5am this morning - which had me getting up at 3:45am ...and I think I will be doing that for a few days to come. Well, tomorrow I am going to the gym first. With all the stress I have now I'll need that workout!

Arial - :goodjob: on DAY 50 that is a great accomplishment. Not easy but so worth it!

Paddy - sorry about the little setback, but you are doing really well - just get back in there... Stress is such a trigger isn't it? I'm trying so hard to make sure I am sleeping enough and still fitting in exercise right now because I'm pretty stressed too.
                    Sleep is key for me. I got in bed at 8pm last night !
                    Have a great rest of the day everyone.

Hey...where are Nancy and Kathy?? Are you guys on vacation or something? Haven't seen you post recently.

Love,
                    Lisa

Comment

Congrats on 50 days AF Arial!

Doo
                      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                      X