mon 14th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mon 14th October

Hi everyone ..how are we all today?ok I hope ..well its pouring down with rain and I have got to go out all day ...well actually dont have to ..but volunteered..!!!Could stay at home all nice n warm watching Judge Judy or Jeremy Kyle...yeh right ok.Got to go out in a min so this post will be a short one ...(sighs of relief from the background!!)..well you had 2 yesterday!!Tea and coffee on the go ...tea is Asdas finest or pg for all those discerning connoisseurs!!hope all well today..big congrats to Cinders.

apologies for the short post......

what do you call a bunch of mexicans in a barn?

farm equipment.

Jesus loves you."
    A nice gesture in church.
    A horrific thing to hear in a Mexican prison.

So I asked my North Korean friend how his life was going.
    He said "can't complain".

Why can't North Koreans play jazz?
    They don't have Seoul.

What's a mexican's favorite sport?
    Cross-country.

These racist jokes aren't funny. Once you've heard Juan you've heard Jamal.

How did the redneck find the sheep in the tall grass? Satisfying

A widowed Jewish lady was sunbathing on a beach at Ft. Myers Florida . She looked up and noticed that a man her age had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand next to hers and began reading a book.
    Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. 'Hello, sir, how are you today?
    'Fine, thank you,' he responded, and turned back to his book.
    'I love the beach. Do you come here often?' she asked 'First time since my wife passed away 2 years ago,' he replied and turned back to his book.
    'I'm sorry to hear that. My husband passed away 3 years ago and it is very lonely' she countered. Do you live around here?' she asked.
    'Yes, I live over in Cape Coral , 'he answered' and again resumed reading.
    Trying to find a topic of common interest, she persisted, 'Do you like pussy cats?
    With that, the man dropped his book, jumped off his blanket and on to her, tore off her swimsuit and gave her the most passionate ride of her life!
    When the cloud of sand began to settle, she gasped and asked the man, 'How did you know that was what I wanted?'
    The man replied, 'How did you know my name was Katz?'

Did you hear about the corduroy pillows?
    You haven't? Really?
    Because they are making headlines everywhere!

Q. Why do Scotsmen wear kilts?
    A. Sheep can hear a zipper a mile away.

What happened to the dyslexic insomniac agnostic?
    He stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog.

A jewish boy went to his father and asked "Can I have five dollars?"
    His Father was stunned. "Four dollars?! What are you going to do with three dollars?!"

How do you play golf in the snow?
    You wear long underwear and paint your balls red.

What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?
    Roberto
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

mon 14th October

MAE everyone - we have two threads again today. Thanks Bear for starting off and thanks Mick for starting off - so much tea and coffee for all!!:H
    Good thing I did not start a thread as well or else you would be drowning in caffenated beverages (and that would not be good for Pauly).
    Well its only less than 4 hours away until midnight on Monday so I might as well wait until then.:l

Well done Bear on the 23 days - thats awesome and once again congrats to Cinders on her AF marathon - she has her own thread for this - started by Lav (?) or was it Yah? I get you two mixed up sometimes - I know, I know - Lav is the farm lady and Yah is the dancing footy watcher supremo. Although from what I can read a hell of a lot of people were glued to the footy in the US this weekend.
    Hi there to all others - I am too tired to write much - its been a heavy day and i need to watch my deliciously silly DVD before I wander into the land of Noddies.

Catch you later

Comment

mon 14th October

Good Monday morning Abbers!

Hi bear, congrats on your continued success
      Stress is an important part of our lives (or so I've been told). Keeps us on our toes, that's for sure. Everything is OK provided we keep making better choices!

Mick, no sun here either but not raining - yet!
      You sure do like to volunteer.....hmmm.

Hi TT!
      I don't purposely sit down to watch football like YahYah does :H
      Mostly I just catch the game highlights on the news!!

Well, I'm off to Curves, like to get the week started right
      Have a terrific AF Monday everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

mon 14th October

How do all
        I'm beginning to think my brother from Seattle brought his climate with him. The sun is becoming an unknown feature here. Hopefully that will change somewhat today.

Been kind of a reflective time. Interesting seeing that our generation is the on the upper tier. Parents gone, they were here for good length of time and such a part of our lives. It was great to see our collective children in my families together, grown up. doing their do (for you there, Mick!) Enough of that.

Off to the work world today. Too muddy to get to a couple of jobs in the field, so it's off to the record room chasing deeds.

Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

mon 14th October

Morning all - day 24 for me today - feeling good. Spa weekend and lazing did me the power of good. Yesterday said goodbye to friend who is moving back to US - lots of tears - mostly from me! she is back in Jan before moving for good but still will miss her like mad.

I have started doing self neck and shoulder massage/stretches - realised that I have had headaches for a while - attributed this to caffeine so cut down - think it was the muscles. Messaged physio centre locally re - getting an appointment as beauty salon massage may not be 'strong' enough and may need other things as well.

Made me realise that I seriously need to work on managing stress and setting aside proper relaxation time each day - will try basic breath meditation each day for 5 minutes. Careful I don't want to overload myself about stress management - I also grind my teeth and have put off getting mouthguard fitted due to costs. Maybe I should just do it.

Came home from work early,headaches and feeling coldy/shattered- on sofa v tea and cats and in onesie. Lazy night in front of TV and an early night for me.Hope everyone has a good day - will delete my other post.
          one day at a time

Comment

Working...
          X