Thursday, April 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, April 19th

Wow - it's not very often that I get to start one of these threads!!!!

Happy Thursday to all! Have my first therapy appointment scheduled for this afternoon and am truly looking forward to it. Also have my son's birthday party to get ready for on Saturday (he'll be 7) - it's supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees.

Time to fire up the grill and break out the lemonade!!
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Thursday, April 19th

You grill lemonaid???

Seriously, good luck at your therapy appointment and enjoy your son's party. Sunny and 70 in Chicago with no humidity - enjoy it while it lasts!

Note my post number - guys - half way to senior status!!

Comment

Thursday, April 19th

Whoops - not yet - miscounted and better get posting!!!!

Comment

Thursday, April 19th

I'm BACK!

Previously known as kate7173 but with new fiesty identity...
        Anyway. I have been in portugal for 2 weeks and have MISSED YOU GUYS SORELY!
        i have also been drinking a coupla glasses of rose wine a day (ok maybe 3 sometimes) and whilst this is no great crime, i feel myself s l i d i n g slightly towards that old comfortably-numbness... only took my topa out with me on hols - it worked, but it was NO WHERE NEAR as effective without all the other gubbins.... so I have loaded up the weekly pill box and i am back in monthly AF tomorrow full-time chaps for another spine-straightener.

hi AAthlete and wwbarb and all who follow.

kate x

Comment

Thursday, April 19th

hey nice to see you Kate and a happy thursday to the AB-Fab crew! Portugal...oh, I'm so jealous...you must tell me about the food!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thursday, April 19th

Hi Everyone!

Gee, where is everyone?

Hey Deter!
            Hi Barb!
            Welcome back Kate!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X