Friday April 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday April 20th

I just want the duck on a plate surrounded by roast potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and garden peas, with a nice rich gravy.... Mmmmm Mmmmm.. Slurp, Slurp.. Here ducky, ducky....

A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Friday April 20th

Quack Quack Quack

Catch me if you can!!!

Comment

Friday April 20th

Popeye, I checked out the drink tracker this morning and your April record really stuck out to me. Well done! You are just doing so amazingly well. This programme obviously really suits you.

I agree about the CD's... they really work well for me too. The social CD is really good too.

At least you're using travel time wisely

Louise, 203 days... WOW! You must be feeling fabulous!

I am on day 6 today and feeling good. Last night (Fri) was a *real* mental struggle that started at lunchtime and finished at about 9pm. Internal dialogue was going ballistic.

Doo
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Friday April 20th

:H
          lucky;125198 wrote: Quack Quack Quack

Catch me if you can!!!
          :H
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Friday April 20th

Congrats on passing the 100 mark davy!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Friday April 20th

to tell you you the truth the thought of having a drink frightens the life out of me!!!
              I do a bit of outdoor bowling and our green opens today.....now this is an occasion where the drink flows and great fun is had by all, including myself WHAT TO DO... do i have a drink or not I probably could but as i've said the thought of just one frightens me............probably because it will lead to one of many ....There even having a bl**dy cheese and wine party afterwards:upset:

Anyhoo will let you all know how i get on

Davy

Comment

Friday April 20th

Davy ... get to the cheese first. And leave fork-marks in the back of anyone's hands who tries to beat you to the brie. Just guzzle lots of water. Boring, I know - but it works.

Comment

Working...
                X