Friday AF 25 October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday AF 25 October

SL..well done on the ribena...nothing better than fizzy juice!!off to bed now ..its 0210..couldnt sleep .....keep smiling ...that way no one know whether you are mad ,bad or sad!!:H

Hiya ppqp ..nice keyboard ...few more additive expletives I could put on it tho!!glad you are ok
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Friday AF 25 October

OIm a creep! made it to 40 days on the nose and CHOSE to drink,im dissapointed in myself,who i am,who i want to be,i just cant get out of my head,too much stuff going on,not going on,bleh im not ever gonna be ok,just a sickening pathetic drunk,im sorry to all the friends on this thread who believed in me
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Friday AF 25 October

Hey Mick - thanks for the message - but clear out your in box so we can reply when you are so kind to care! I was trying to tell you that you were up too late, or too early!!:l:l
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Friday AF 25 October

Hello all
          SL, so sorry to read your post. I know it is a trying time having done the same, though it has been a pretty long time ago. You'll come out ok, it will all take time. It will be a lot better since you're sober, making decisions buzzed can lead to choppy waters.

Mick, here's a pic of the graveyard I came across in the woods the other day.

Also posting a view of "Old Rag" which lots of folks hike here in Madison County

love this time of year...
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Friday AF 25 October

Hugs, Pauly Girl, one drunk doesn't make you pathetic. Try again tomorrow. It is good that you see you've made a choice. Try to figure out why you did it. Forty days is good!

Hugs, SL.

Hugs, PPQP. Love, love, love the keyboard!!

Love, the pics, Sam.

Nighty, night.

YahYah :l
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday AF 25 October

Hiya Pauly. Look you made it to 40 which is excellent. You always have probs at this time of the month.
              You are not just a drunk. You have so much more to be proud of but it doesn't seem that way now.
              Get some rest and think really hard about why you started drinking again. Let us know some more clues about this.
              Keep posting here and keep on being sober. I'm holding your hand at the moment as I tell you that you have this in you.
              I am not disappointed in you but I am sad for you. Being sober is your gift to yourself and we can help you.

Take care.

Comment

Friday AF 25 October

hidy ho ABerooooooooos!

whew! what a long tired day again at this crazy tradeshow. absolutely exhausted and still have to go to the 'hospitality suite' to entertain drunk bozos. at least I'm refusing to bartend this year. I really have to fight to keep my guard up at these things, I can hear the alcoholic voice calling me.... bastard!

Pauly, so glad your bad decision didn't take you into a bad bender and away from us, just stand right back up dear!

Turnagain!!!!!!!! yay! so glad to see you again. will look for you on chat.

Scottish Lass, megakudos on 13!

PPQ, good to see you!

goodness, many new faces and I'm so tired I can't recall, but hugs and garlic to you all!

be well
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X