Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, Apr. 22

Afternoon All!

Didn't see the usual official dated one-so I started.

Just finishing up on my redecorating. Getting mentally ready for next weekend-2 parties (both kid) with hubby's side of family. One is for my son next Sunday but last yr I secretly drank & everyone on his side knows that I'm "not supposed to". Those people are the biggest phonies & my biggest trigger. So this year I'm well prepared.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Sunday, Apr. 22

Hi Seabreaz - some family members should definitely come with government health warning "warning: liable to cause extreme stress - to be taken in very small doses only"
    Seriously, the better prepared you are, the easier it will be so well done on the prep work!

Had a fabulous, relaxing weekend here - weather absolutely gorgeous, running/biking/gym - I think I'm actually beginning to enjoy it again - the 'buzz' is definitely beginning to kick in - long may it last. Hopefully it will help me through a better week this week - last week was pretty tough. Also went to check out the kayaking situation here - another of those 'things to do now sober' so that's a goal for this summer.

Coming to the end our Sunday unfortunately, but to everyone coming later, enjoy the rest of your weekend - hope life is treating you kindly and be good to yourselves - :l to all!
    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
    Goals:
    Days 1-7 DONE
    Days 8-14 DONE
    Days 15-21 DONE
    30 days DONE
    60 days
    100 days

Comment

Sunday, Apr. 22

Best of luck with the parties Seabreez....sum up your sense of humor and make the most of it (my best free advice anyway).
      hey, the sun just came out...very nice. ha! reminding myself of the guy on the hypno
      CD: deeper, deeper, very nice.....very nice.....

Ariel, exercise sounds so good. I think I'm finally ready to start again tomorrow...can't wait to be pleasantly sore.
      Be well my lovely AB'er friends!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X