Drink Tracker April 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink Tracker April 21

I everybody. I've tried many times to stop drinking & have failed. This disease has been progressive for me. I used to drink somewhat normally w/a binge every now & then. For the past 5 years, I have 10 - 15 drinking days per month, & by that I mean a whole (1.5) bottle of white wine. I've been looking at this website for quite a while but have just joined it fairly recently. I've had one slip since I've joined, but it didn't continue into a multi-day binge. Instead, I kept it to 1 day & am now on day 2 of my sobriety. I registered w/drink tracker in hopes that will further motivate me. Thank you all so much for being there.
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Drink Tracker April 21

Hi Ret, looks like I am first to respomd to you. Firstly I want to say to you that you are not alone, you say that many times you have tried...... we don't use the word ... failure.... no one fails here..... !!!!!! we are all on the same journey, well done to you on two days af (alcohol free), let us know your progress.

Lorna
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Drink Tracker April 21

sounds liek your doing pretty good to me!
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Drink Tracker April 21

:new: Hello. This is my first visit. I would call myself a moderate drinker, but I've gotten into the habit of having one or two drinks every evening. I don't sleep well and am tired much of the day. And, I am trying to lose some weight (aren't we all!). My question is where are the instructions for the Drink Tracker? I've done a search and read some of the FAQs, but can't find the "How To" or what to enter. Thanks for being here.

Comment

Drink Tracker April 21

Hello Cat. Good to see you have joined us. I can't figure out how it works either. Maybe someone will help us out.
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Drink Tracker April 21

How to use the Drink Tracker

The Drink Tracker is a great tool. It is a great motivator. Go to the My Way Out Forums screen and scroll down to the bottom of the list of forums and you will see Drink Tracker.
            Hit that at at the bottom of the page it will ask you to log in hereif you want to join. Hit that and at the next screen put in your screen name and password. Then you get to the calendar and you just select a day, a number (number of drinks that day) and a program (default, ab or mod), click submit and there you are! Give it a try!
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
            X